NuGo Nutrition, Free, Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Trail Mix Bar, 1.59 oz (45 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Made Delicious with Real Dark Chocolate
- Soy and Dairy Free
- 9 g Protein
- 100% Natural
- Certified Gluten Free
You are now Free to snack! NuGo Free is a wholesome, delicious and nourishing food for people with sensitivities to wheat, dairy and soy.
Rice protein crisp (rice protein concentrate and rice flour), organic crisp brown rice (organic brown tice kernels), dark chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, vanilla), almonds, tapioca syrup, brown rice syrup, organic agave syrup, chicory root fiber, cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil), rice protein, pumpkin seeds, flaxseed, water, acacia gum, flaxseed oil, natural flavors, baking soda (sodium bicarbonate), salt, walnuts. Allergen Statement: Contains walnuts and almonds. Manufactured on equipment that also preventive procedures are in place to avoid cross contamination, product is certified kosher pareve.
|Serving Size: 1 Bar (45 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by FataMorgana on Feb 05, 2012
very tasty, often add to my orders!
Was this review helpful to you?
4 people found the following review helpful
Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Jan 27, 2012
Excellent bar. Love that it's vegan! I highly recommend anything from NuGo!
Gluten free and delicious!
Posted by MikeMember on Aug 03, 2011
These are some of the best snack bars I've found at iHerb. They are a bit sweet, but I love the layer of chocolate at the bottom and the bits of blueberry throughout.
Posted by annannaljuba on Aug 31, 2011
Way too sweet tasting. They call it nutrition, but its really just sugar. Tastes something like a Lion chockolate bar way past its "eat by" date.