- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Sensitive Skin
- 100% African Shea Butter
- 100% Black Owned & Proud of It!
For centuries, Africans have used Shea Butter to effectively moisturize and protect their hair and skin from conditions like eczema, psoriasis, dandruff, hair breakage and dry scalp & skin. From inducing new skin cell growth, anti-wrinkling and anti-stretch mark properties, to natural UV protection and skin toning, Shea Butter is clinically proven to repair, protect and revitalize damaged hair, retain moisture, improve skin elasticity, clear up blemishes and aid in the healing of superficial wounds, burns and other external irritations.
Nubian Heritage's Raw Shea Butter is Shea Butter in its purest form, just as our Ancestors used it centuries ago and as our Brothers and Sisters in the villages of Africa use it today. Unlike multi-national corporations that exploit the people and resources of Africa, Nubian Heritage buys Shea Butter from villages throughout West Africa, investing directly into African communities & families.
African Shea Butter