Numi Tea, Flowering Tea, Shooting Star, Green Tea, 6 Blossoms 1.52 oz (43 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Full-Bodied with Fruity Notes
- Made with Organic Tea
- Handsewn Leaves Blossom When Steeped
- 6 blossoms/steeps 18 pots
- Leaves of Art
- The Most Elegant & Sophisticated Tea Experience
- Certified Organic by QAI
Shoot Star's cluster of green tea leaves unfolds as two pink amaranth bulbs ascend and float. A spray of osmanthus petals swirl and fall into the soft blushing hue. With a buttery fragrance, this full and delectable green tea is accented by fruity notes. Indulge in the richness and health of this heavenly green tea.
Flowering Tea is a new tradition that celebrates the tea leaf. Hand picked, premium, organic green tea leaves are handsewn, with cotton thread, into bundles by artisans throughout China. When steeped in hot water, these rare Leaves of Art slowly blossom into a breathtaking array. We invite you to experience the simple elegance of a True Tea Transformation.
- Place one blossom into a durable teapot.
- Bring fresh water to a rapid boil & pour over tea. Steep until the leaves have fully opened (3-4 minutes). Swirl tea to even flavor before serving.
- After enjoying the first pot, a Flowering tea may be re-steeped 2-3 more times.
Organic green tea, amaranth flowers & osmanthus flowers.