Numi Tea, Organic Black Tea, Medium Caffeine, Golden Chai, 18 Tea Bags, 1.65 oz (46.8 g)
By Numi Tea8 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.44 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Product Code: NUM-10180
- UPC Code: 680692101805
- Package Quantity: 18 Tea Bags, 1.65 oz (46.8 g)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 3.2 x 5.2 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Assam Black Tea & Sultry Spices
- USDA Organic
- 18 Non-GMO Biodegradable Tea Bags
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredients
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flower & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavoring or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified B Corporation
Our Golden Chai is a traditional Indian treasure. We blend organic hearty Assam black tea with organic cinnamon, cardamom, anise and ginger for a rich and spicy tea. Great with milk!
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea’m shares our mission of bringing you the best-tasting organic tea that is sourced directly from fair trade gardens which guarantee livable wages and better opportunities for farmers and their families.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
Enchanted aroma tempts the air, I sip… cultures smile
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
Most elements of this package can be recycled or composted!
For the Perfect Cup: Bring fresh water to a boil and pour over a bag of Golden Chai. As you dance with a loved one, steep 4-5 minutes. Add warm milk for chai delight. For iced tea, steep 2 tea bags, cool and pour over ice.
Fair Trade Certified organic assam black tea, organic cinnamon, organic ginger, organic anise, organic cardamom.
Tea is naturally gluten-free.
iHerb Customer Reviews