Numi Tea, Organic Tea, Honeybush, Caffeine Free, 18 Tea Bags
By Numi Tea5 Reviews
Expiration Date: Sep 2017
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NUM-10103
- UPC Code: 680692101034
- Package Quantity: 18 Tea Bags
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 3.4 x 5.2 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Herbal Teasan
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Sweet Honey South African Nectar
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flowers & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavors or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
From South Africa, our organic Honeybush is a flowering shrub that yields a rich earthy brew with sweet honey overtones. This secret healer is rich in antioxidants.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea'm shares our mission of bringing you the best-tasting organic tea that is sourced directly from fair labor gardens because we believe all people should be paid a wage that allows their families to thrive.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs and lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
Bring fresh water to a boil and pour over a bag of Honeybush, steep 5-6 minutes. Unlike teas, Honeybush will not grow bitter, nor shall you. Serve with milk for the perfect guilt-free dessert. For iced tea, steep 2 bags, cool and pour over ice.
Tea is naturally gluten-free.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Sweet and mild and tastes pretty good hot and on its own, as I drink all my medicinal teas. The caveman petroglyph-like design does NOT appear on the box. I was super disappointed as I bought this mainly to collect the box. Bummer!