Numi Tea, Organic Herbal Teasan, Caffeine Free, Moroccan Mint, 18 Tea Bags, 1.40 oz (39.6 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Refreshing Sweet Mint Leaves
- USDA Organic
- 18 Non-GMO Biodegradable Tea Bags
- Fair Trade Certified
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flower & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavoring or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified B Corporation
Our organic Moroccan Mint, known as “nana mint”, flourishes in North Africa. With a flavor as light and lively as a newly picked leaf, it has a sweet spearmint taste that is refreshing and soothing any time of day.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea’m shares our mission of bringing you the best-tasting organic tea that is sourced directly from fair trade gardens which guarantee livable wages and better opportunities for farmers and their families.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
Pure joy is meant to be shared
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
Most elements of this package can be recycled or composted!
For the Perfect Cup: While humming, bring fresh water to a boil and pour over a bag of Moroccan Mint. Steep 3-4 minutes while keeping your balance. Let the soothing taste warm and delight you. For iced tea, steep 2 tea bags, cool and pour over ice.
Fair Trade Certified organic mint.
Tea is naturally gluten-free.
Strong, fresh and tasty, you can get two cups out of one tea bag. Mint really is good for the brain and concentration.
super, very super
Posted by 5586807966755128098 on Mar 07, 2016
very tasty and great smell
Posted by 5723033866037777505 on Dec 04, 2014
bueníísímo, gran sabor. se nota la diferencia d ser ecológico, mucho más aroma y sabor. muy contenta kon la marca.
Posted by Reviewer2466309 on May 23, 2014
I drink lots of coffee and I usually didn't like to substitute any of it with tea.This mint tea is an exception.I really love the taste and I drink several cups per day and naturally my coffee intake has decreased.Very strong and fresh taste of mint!
Posted by kettercat on Apr 14, 2014
I tried it on the Numi trial pack and loved it, ordered the full package immediately. Very strong mint taste but it's so wonderful. Will definitely repurchase in the future.