Numi Tea, Organic, Aged Earl Grey, 18 Tea Bags
By Numi Tea5 Reviews
0.51 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Product Code: NUM-10170
- UPC Code: 680692101706
- Package Quantity: 18 Tea Bags
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.8 x 5.3 in, 0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Black Tea - Higher Caffeine
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Assam Aged with Real Bergamot
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project
- Fair Trade Certified
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flowers & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavors or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
Aged Earl Grey
We age organic Assam black tea with real Italian Bergamot for several weeks so the tea absorbs the orange scent. Enjoy a robust (flavorings-free) Earl Grey with subtle citrus notes.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea'm shares our mission of bringing you the best-tasting organic tea that is sourced directly from fair trade gardens which guarantee livable wages and better opportunities for farmers and their families.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
For the Perfect Cup:
Bring the wisest of waters to a boil and ease over a bag of Aged Earl Grey, steep 4-5 minutes. This tea is strong enough to handle milk, yet mild enough to be served alone. For iced tea, steep 2 bags, cool and pour over ice.
Fair trade certified organic Assam black tea, organic bergamot.
Tea is naturally gluten-free.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Good quality and flavor. Contain natural bergamot have to drink safely.
I ordered this together with Twinning's Earl Grey and Bigelow Decaf Earl Grey. This tea had no bergamot taste whatsoever, and tasted slightly bitter. Do not buy.