Numi Tea, Organic, Aged Earl Grey, 18 Tea Bags
By Numi Tea4 Reviews
Expiration Date: Nov 2017
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.51 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Product Code: NUM-10170
- UPC Code: 680692101706
- Package Quantity: 18 Tea Bags
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.8 x 5.3 in, 0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Black Tea - Higher Caffeine
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Assam Aged with Real Bergamot
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project
- Fair Trade Certified
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flowers & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavors or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
Aged Earl Grey
We age organic Assam black tea with real Italian Bergamot for several weeks so the tea absorbs the orange scent. Enjoy a robust (flavorings-free) Earl Grey with subtle citrus notes.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea'm shares our mission of bringing you the best-tasting organic tea that is sourced directly from fair trade gardens which guarantee livable wages and better opportunities for farmers and their families.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
For the Perfect Cup:
Bring the wisest of waters to a boil and ease over a bag of Aged Earl Grey, steep 4-5 minutes. This tea is strong enough to handle milk, yet mild enough to be served alone. For iced tea, steep 2 bags, cool and pour over ice.
Fair trade certified organic Assam black tea, organic bergamot.
Tea is naturally gluten-free.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Good quality and flavor. Contain natural bergamot have to drink safely.
I ordered this together with Twinning's Earl Grey and Bigelow Decaf Earl Grey. This tea had no bergamot taste whatsoever, and tasted slightly bitter. Do not buy.