Numi Tea, Organic, Aged Earl Grey, 18 Tea Bags
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Black Tea - Higher Caffeine
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Assam Aged with Real Bergamot
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project
- Fair Trade Certified
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flowers & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavors or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
Aged Earl Grey
We age organic Assam black tea with real Italian Bergamot for several weeks so the tea absorbs the orange scent. Enjoy a robust (flavorings-free) Earl Grey with subtle citrus notes.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea'm shares our mission of bringing you the best-tasting organic tea that is sourced directly from fair trade gardens which guarantee livable wages and better opportunities for farmers and their families.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
For the Perfect Cup:
Bring the wisest of waters to a boil and ease over a bag of Aged Earl Grey, steep 4-5 minutes. This tea is strong enough to handle milk, yet mild enough to be served alone. For iced tea, steep 2 bags, cool and pour over ice.
Fair trade certified organic Assam black tea, organic bergamot.
Tea is naturally gluten-free.