Numi Tea, Organic, Indulgent Tea, Chocolate Earl Grey, 12 Tea Bags, 1.42 oz (40.2 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.57|
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Black Tea
- Medium Caffeine
- Blended with 50% Cacao
- Rich Cacao with Citrus Highlights
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Biodegradable Tea Bags
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredients
- Non GMO Project
Chocolate Earl Grey
Our delicious Aged Earl Grey tea blends perfectly with cacao and real vanilla beans. Sweet bergamot orange notes harmonize with creamy vanilla and chocolate for a captivating treat.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our love of tea, travel, and creativity has inspired us to blend unique ingredients and create new tea experiences. Indulgent tea blends 100% real ingredients - cacao, spices, teas and herbs - for rich, delicious flavors that entice your senses and capture your imagination. It's the perfect treat for any time of day.
We hope you enjoy!
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
Numi Organic Tea presents Indulgent Tea - a collection of chocolate teas that celebrate the blending of two of humanity's most revered traditions - tea and cacao. Indulgent Tea is the perfect harmony for tea and chocolate lovers looking for a guilt-free treat. Enjoy these exquisite tea blends any time of day with milk or honey, or simply on their own. They also make a great latte. Indulge in their delightfully complex, yet subtle layers of richness.
Steep in freshly boiled water for 6-8 minutes.
Fair Trade Certified organic cacao powder, Fair Trade Certified organic Assam black tea, organic orange peel, organic vanilla beans, organic bergamot oil.
Tea is naturally gluten-free.
|Serving Size: 1 teabag (3.35 g) makes 8 fl oz prepared|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, dietary fiber or sugars
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.