Numi Tea, Organic, Mint Pu•Erh, 16 Tea Bags, 1.13 oz (32 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Pu•Erh Tea - Higher Caffeine
- Real Ingredients
- 100% Nothing Else
- Organic Pu•Erh
- Ancient Healing Tea Packed with Antioxidants
- Fresh, Vibrant & Smooth
- USDA Organic
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Non-GMO Biodegradable Tea Bags
Traditionally known to:
- Help weight management*
- Improve digestion & metabolism
- Naturally boost energy
*Along with a healthy diet and exercise.
What's the skinny on Pu•Erh?
Pu•erh (pū-er) is an ancient healing tea picked from 500 year old organic wild tea trees in Yunnan, China. These large "broad" leaves are uniquely sun-dried immediately after picking resulting in raw Green Pu•erh, also known as Mao cha. Pu•erh has more antioxidants than most green teas and many health benefits touted for thousands of years. Tea enthusiasts drink Pu•erh for its rich taste and how it makes them feel.
Green Pu•erh has a mellow body and long, sweet aftertaste. Blended with our signature sweet Moroccan Mint, this tea imparts a refreshing, vibrant flavor.
Organic green pu•erh tea, organic mint. All tea is gluten-free.