Categories Food, Groceries Certified Organic Foods
Categories Food, Groceries Kosher Foods
Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal Caffeine Free Tea
Numi Tea, Organic Herbal Teasan, Caffeine Free, Rooibos, 18 Tea Bags, 1.52 oz (43.2 g)
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Earthy Vanilla South African Healer
- USDA Organic
- 18 Non-GMO Biodegradable Tea Bags
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flower & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavoring or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified B Corporation
Also called Red Tea, Rooibos is an herb indigenous to the Cederberg region of South Africa. It has a deep, earthy vanilla taste, is rich in antioxidants and known for its calming affects.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea’m shares our mission of bringing you the best-tasting organic tea that is sourced directly from fair labor gardens because we believe all people should be paid a wage that allows their families to thrive.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
What humanity needs, nature answers with whispers
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
Most elements of this package can be recycled or composted!
For the Perfect Cup: Bring fresh water to a boil and pour over a bag of Rooibos. Steep 5-6 minutes. This perfect bedtime teasan will dissolve your worries away. Great with milk! For iced tea, steep 2 tea bags, cool and pour over ice.
Tea is naturally gluten-free.