Numi Tea, Organic Tea, Green Rooibos, Caffeine Free, 18 Tea Bags
By Numi Tea14 Reviews
Expiration Date: Sep 2017
Shipping Weight: 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Product Code: NUM-10210
- UPC Code: 680692102109
- Package Quantity: 18 Tea Bags
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 3.2 x 5.1 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Herbal Teasan
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Sweet Healing South African Herbs
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruit, Flowers & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavors or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
Our South African Green Rooibos is the same plant as red rooibos. It is less oxidized thus remaining green and yielding added health benefits. Its light, woody taste is accented by sweet honeybush.
From Numi's beginnings in 1999, we have worked with the same small-scale South African herb farmers that grow our organic rooibos and honeybush.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea'm shares our mission of bringing you the best tasting organic tea, sourced directly from fair trade gardens which guarantee livable wages and better opportunities for farmers and their families.
— Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
Organic green rooibos, organic honeybush.
Tea is naturally gluten-free.
Organic green rooibos, organic honeybush. All tea is gluten-free
iHerb Customer Reviews
Flott å få tak i den igjen. Er ikkje i salg i Noreg lenger. Veldig mild og god te til mat.
I like this green rooibos much better than the red. Plus, I've read that green is much healthier than red rooibos...something to do with the processing. The great thing about Numi is that they use unbleached tea bags, so no chlorine or other toxic chemicals go in to your tea. Many organic teas on the market use bleached tea bags.