- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Organic Superfoods
- Made with Whole Grain Corn
- Perfect Finger Food
- 32 mg Choline per Serving for Brain Development
- USDA Organic
- CRC Dairy
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
Happymunchies cheese and grain snacks are firm enough for your child's little hands to hold, but gentle enough for your child's developing gums. Perfect for teething and snacking.
The happymunchies difference
+Always Organic: Never any artificial colors or flavorings. Our munchies cheese and grain snacks are made with organic whole grains.
+ Green Packaging: This container is BPA free.
+ No Pesticides: We support organic and sustainable farming.
When is your child ready for happymunchies?
Happy Family develops only the very best for your child. Your child may be ready to try munchies when they can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the floor
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use their jaws to mash food with gums
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger
Note: It is always safest to supervise a child that is sitting when eating any foods.
Organic yellow corn flour, organic canola oil, organic cheddar powder, organic carrot powder, tricalcium phosphate, choline bitartrate, mixed tocopherols, vitamins and minerals: vitamin D, calcium, iron, riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), thiamin (vitamin B1), vitamin B6, zinc, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), vitamin B12.
Contains corn. Contains dairy.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, & may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 14 pieces (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 7|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value
Under 1 yr
|% Daily Value
Age 1-4 yr
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
My girl's favorite snack! Cheesy taste, not tooo salty. I like the size, just nice for my 13-mth old toddler to hold it in her palm.
Little tast, but my baby loves it. Everything doesn't have to tast like candy and sweets. Good for practicing fingergrip.
Posted by 4758128294659495063 on Jul 13, 2016
Yummy. My baby likes it. But it turns soft in the can so fast.
Posted by QueenBeeHazel on Apr 07, 2016
It smell like plastic to me. Doesn't taste so good to me.
Perfect and not just for babies
Posted by Zahava on Jul 28, 2015
I bought a pack of these for my tiny very young puppy when weaning her and she loves them. I like the fact that the details give full information as to what is in the product and will purchase more just as a snack/treat for my puppy. My reckoning is that if a product is good enough for a human baby it is good enough for a weaning puppy.
Posted by Luddil on Jul 17, 2015
These are a hit in our house. The little one can't get enough, and they do not contain a bunch of chemicals like similar brands.