Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Organic Probiotic Baby Cereal, Oatmeal, 7 oz (198 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- DHA & Choline - To Support Brain and Eye Health
- Iron - For Brain Development
- Probiotics - To Help Digestive Balance
- Makes Bellies Happy!
- USDA Organic
- Starting Solids
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified Organic by CCOF
Our Enlightened Nutrition Philosophy
Make every bite count with the right nutrition for a bright future
Happy Baby Organic Oatmeal Cereal is easily digestible and provides baby with 13 essential nutrients, including:
- Probiotics help digestion by maintaining healthy bacterial balance in a baby's tummy
- DHA and 25 mg Choline to support brain and eye health
- 80% DV of Iron per serving for healthy brain development
- Calcium for strong bones & teeth
1. Pour desired amount of cereal into bowl.
2. Add breast milk, formula, or water and stir to desired consistency.
3. For optimal heating instructions, see below.
4. Feed your baby right away. Throw away any leftovers.
For Baby's First Feeding:
Use 4 Tbsps of liquid for every 1 Tbsp of dry cereal. Increase portion as baby grows.
Add Happy Baby pureed fruits for even more flavor.
Heating Guide (optional):
1. Heat liquid of choice with a bottle warmer, or microwave on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
2. Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
3. Test temperature before serving.
Your baby may be ready to try organic oatmeal baby cereal when he/she can:
- Sit with help or support
- Open mouth and lean toward spoon
- Push up from tummy onto arms with straight elbows
Milled organic whole grain oats, vitamin & mineral blend [calcium phosphate (phosphorus), choline bitartrate (choline), calcium carbonate (calcium), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), reduced iron (iron) tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), zinc oxide (zinc), thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacinamide (vitamin B3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), folic acid (folate), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness)], inulin, probiotics (lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacterium lactis, lactobacillus salvarius, lactobacillus plantarum, fructooligosaccharides), dha algal oil, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness).
Made without the use of GMOs
No added colors or artificial flavors
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, & may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days of opening.
Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved, as it can break down its composition.
|Serving Size: 3 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
I got my first order today but found all of my five happybellies oatmeals had gone bad. Their bottom indicated that they should be best by 03. Jan, 2013. I placed my order on March 13th. How iherb could send customer with bad product.
Posted by 5604314654839673435 on Jul 18, 2016
Posted by 5376798895804207858 on Jun 22, 2016
Baby eat after a few tries but smell is quite strong
Baby likes it!
Posted by 5118052845665449462 on Jun 14, 2016
My 7month really seems to like this cereal. It's a standard at feed-times in our house, following a course of fruits or vegetables (sometimes we just mix those in the cereal too - if she is being fussy about eating those separately).
good very good
Posted by 4757990814551832258 on May 04, 2016
good very good
My son loves it!
Posted by 4613663906016921434 on May 02, 2016
The cereal mixes easily into breastmilk, and my son takes to it well with no issues. I prefer this to another brand that comes in a box because I do not need to transfer the cereal into a different container for storage. Convenient! Please click like and see my other reviews if you found this useful!