- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Organic Probiotic Baby Cereal, Oatmeal, 7 oz (198 g)461 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.83 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Product Code: HAP-00108
- UPC Code: 852697001088
- Package Quantity: 7 oz (198 g)
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.2 x 4.2 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- DHA & Choline - To Support Brain and Eye Health
- Iron - For Brain Development
- Probiotics - To Help Digestive Balance
- Makes Bellies Happy!
- USDA Organic
- Starting Solids
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified Organic by CCOF
Our Enlightened Nutrition Philosophy
Make every bite count with the right nutrition for a bright future
Happy Baby Organic Oatmeal Cereal is easily digestible and provides baby with 13 essential nutrients, including:
- Probiotics help digestion by maintaining healthy bacterial balance in a baby's tummy
- DHA and 25 mg Choline to support brain and eye health
- 80% DV of Iron per serving for healthy brain development
- Calcium for strong bones & teeth
1. Pour desired amount of cereal into bowl.
2. Add breast milk, formula, or water and stir to desired consistency.
3. For optimal heating instructions, see below.
4. Feed your baby right away. Throw away any leftovers.
For Baby's First Feeding:
Use 4 Tbsps of liquid for every 1 Tbsp of dry cereal. Increase portion as baby grows.
Add Happy Baby pureed fruits for even more flavor.
Heating Guide (optional):
1. Heat liquid of choice with a bottle warmer, or microwave on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
2. Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
3. Test temperature before serving.
Your baby may be ready to try organic oatmeal baby cereal when he/she can:
- Sit with help or support
- Open mouth and lean toward spoon
- Push up from tummy onto arms with straight elbows
Milled organic whole grain oats, vitamin & mineral blend [calcium phosphate (phosphorus), choline bitartrate (choline), calcium carbonate (calcium), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), reduced iron (iron) tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), zinc oxide (zinc), thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacinamide (vitamin B3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), folic acid (folate), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness)], inulin, probiotics (lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacterium lactis, lactobacillus salvarius, lactobacillus plantarum, fructooligosaccharides), dha algal oil, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness).
Made without the use of GMOs
No added colors or artificial flavors
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, & may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days of opening.
Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved, as it can break down its composition.
|Serving Size: 3 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I got my first order today but found all of my five happybellies oatmeals had gone bad. Their bottom indicated that they should be best by 03. Jan, 2013. I placed my order on March 13th. How iherb could send customer with bad product.