- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- The Perfect First Solid Food
- Makes Bellies Happy!
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Dairy
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Made Without the Use of GMOs
- No Added Colors or Artificial Flavors
DHA & Choline
To support brain and eye health
For brain development
To help digestive balance
Our Enlightened Nutrition Philosophy
Make every bite count with the right nutrition for a bright future
Happy Baby Organic Brown Rice Cereal is easily digestible and provides baby with 13 essential nutrients, including:
- Probiotics help digestion by maintaining healthy bacterial balance in baby's tummy
- DHA and 25 mg Choline to support brain and eye health
- 80% DV of Iron per serving for healthy brain development
- Calcium for strong bones & teeth
We are Real Moms, Pediatricians, and Nutritionists on a mission to bring happiness and health to our little ones. We create nutritious meals and snacks that make eating enlightened, effortless, and delicious.
Here's to a happy, healthy start!
You baby may be ready to try organic brown rice baby cereal when he/she can:
- Sit with help or support
- Open mouth and lean toward spoon
- Push up from tummy onto arms with straight elbows
- Pour desired amount of cereal into bowl.
- Add breast milk, formula, or water and stir to desired consistency.
- For optional heating instructions, see below.
- Feed your baby right away. Throw away any leftovers.
For Baby's First Feeding:
Use 4 Tbsps of liquid for every 1 Tbsp of dry cereal. Increase portion as baby grows.
Add Happy Baby puréed fruits for even more flavor.
Heating Guide (Optional):
- Heat liquid of choice with a bottle warmer, or microwave on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved, as it can break down its composition.
Milled organic whole grain brown rice, vitamin & mineral blend [calcium phosphate (phosphorus), choline bitartrate (choline), calcium carbonate (calcium), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), reduced iron (iron), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), zinc oxide (zinc), thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacinamide (vitamin B3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), folic acid (folate), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness)], organic sunflower oil, organic sunflower lecithin, inulin, probiotics (lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacterium lactis, lactobacillus salivarius, lactobacillus plantarum, fructooligosaccharides), DHA algal oil, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness).
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, & may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Store in a cool dry place.
Use within 30 days of opening.
|Serving Size: 3 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
This cereal is less sweet compared to some other brands.. this is good as baby will not develop a sweet tooth and reject less sweet or more bland food later. Packaging is good, easy to open to scoop out necessary portion to feed baby and despite Singapore's humid weather, the cereal packaging can maintain the cereal's dryness for couple of weeks! Highly recommended!
I bought this cereals at the end of July. When opened yesterday, they were smelt out very strong rancid taste, and the cereals more like a yellow colour, compare to the Gerber rice cereals. It is totally deteriorated. It is not worth to return the cereals to IHERB, as only $5. But this is a baby product, i hope IHERB can pay more attention to this issue, as i am not the first person to face this issue. expire date: 06 Jan 2014 batch number: 1856 BE
Baby loves it
Posted by 4679031100960163604 on Nov 13, 2016
Baby loves it and easy to dissolve. Dont think babies can tell me the preference is flavour.
It's a good product
Posted by Reviewer2309600 on Oct 30, 2016
This cereal is very thin and easy to digest. My baby girl (17 month-old) loves to eat. I always mix with hot milk or hot water.
Smooth baby cereal.
Posted by 5053016135257337460 on Oct 16, 2016
Melts easy into any liquid that it is stirred into, smooth texture, great as first food.
Posted by 5691189830382818672 on Sep 22, 2016
baby did not like