- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Crawling Baby
- Freeze-Dried Greek Yogurt & Fruit & Veggie Snacks
- Probiotics to Help Maintain Digestive Health
- Melts In Baby's Mouth!
- Made with Probiotics
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Certified B Corporation
We are real moms. Pediatricians. And Nutritionists on a mission to bring happiness and health to our little ones. We create nutritious meals and snacks that make eating enlightened, effortless, and delicious. From our Happy Family to yours!
|Our Enlightened Nutrition Philosophy |
Make every bite count with the right nutrition for a bright future
Probiotics to help maintain digestive health
|No Gelatin or Artificial Flavors|
|Learning to Pick-Up Helps with Baby's Development|
Your child may be ready for Organic Greek Yogurt Yogis when she or he:
- Crawls without tummy touching the ground
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use jaws to mash food between gums
- Picks up food to eat with thumb and forefinger
Our Happy Promise
- Certified USDA Organic
- Packaging made without BPA
Reseal after use.
Cultured organic grade A milk, organic skim milk, organic sugar, organic tapicoa starch, organic blackberry puree, organic mixed berry flavor (organic strawberry, blueberry, raspberry and cherry flavors, organic sugar, organic lemon juice concentrate), contains 2% or less of the following: organic blueberry puree, organic whey protein concentrate, organic strawberry puree, pectin, organic beet juice concentrate (for color), organic inulin, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), probiotics (s. thermophilus, l. bulgaricus, l. acidophilus, b. lactis, l. paracasei, l. rhamnosus).
For maximum freshness use within 7 days.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: About 25 pieces (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
This is candy for babies!!! Of course baby likes it!! Terrible! I can't believe that made this junk! This is candy!!! And it's very sweet!!
Not my likes
Posted by elfiefay on Jan 06, 2017
Toooooo sweet.... Not for me...😅
Child love it
Posted by 5128464322938220143 on Jan 04, 2017
Will buy it again
Posted by 4730281371533743320 on Dec 20, 2016
My lil' one (not yet 1) is addicted to these. As soon as she saw the package she grabbed it and gave it to me to open. I tried it myself and it is really good. not very sweet but you can still taste the berry flavours.
Posted by 5369429784310002519 on Nov 30, 2016
My 3 year old does not like any other sweets except Yogis. They are healthy compared to other sweets and price is fair.