Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happyyogis, Yogurt & Fruit Snacks, Mixed Berry, 1 oz (28 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Developed by Moms Like You
- Organic Superfoods
- Probiotics for Digestive Health
- Gluten Free
- Made with Organic Fruit & Yogurt
- USDA Organic
- CRC Dairy
- For Babies & Toddlers
- B the Change
- Melt in Baby’s Mouth!
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
- B Certified Corporation
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists, and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little ones.
- Organic Goodness: All Happy Yogis are certified organic
- Packaging is made without the use of BPA
- Live Active Cultures for baby's digestive health
- We support: Organic and sustainable farming
- Great first snack, melts in baby's mouth!
When is your child ready for happyyogis?
Your child may be ready to try Happy Yogis when he/she can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the ground.
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use their jaws to mash food with their gums
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger
Organic grade A milk, organic skim milk, organic sugar, organic tapioca starch, organic blackberry puree, organic mixed berry flavor (organic strawberry, blueberry, raspberry and cherry flavors, organic sugar and organic lemon juice concentrate), contains 2% or less of the following: organic blueberry puree, organic whey protein concentrate, organic strawberry puree, pectin, organic beet juice concentrate (for color), organic inulin, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness). Live and active cultures: S. thermophilus, L. bulgaricus, L. acidophilus, B. lactis, L. paracasei, L. rhamnosus.
Reseal after use, for maximum freshness use within 7 days.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cups (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is candy for babies!!! Of course baby likes it!! Terrible! I can't believe that made this junk! This is candy!!! And it's very sweet!!
My baby loves these little yogurt treats - they dissolve in his mouth! They are tasty with a light berry taste. I only wish there were bigger packages as they don't last long enough! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!
Melt in your mouth
Posted by 4617687026796618210 on May 04, 2016
Light and tasty for bb to snacks and melt in the mouth.
Posted by QueenBeeHazel on May 02, 2016
It is kids' usual snacks...
Posted by 4644997106678291219 on May 02, 2016
Great snack for my girl but too sour.
Posted by 5713126154419093078 on May 02, 2016
Great snack, but my girl hates it. I tried and I didn't take it well too. It's a little too sour for our taste buds, maybe we aren't meant to be sour plums whole day, we prefer to be sweet little ones.