Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Happymunchies, Baked Organic Cheese & Grain Snack, Organic Broccoli, Kale & Cheddar Cheese, 1.63 oz (46 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Organic Superfoods
- Made with Whole Grain Corn
- Perfect Finger Food
- 32 mg Choline Per Serving for Brain Health
- USDA Organic
- CRC Dairy
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists, and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little one.
Why happymunchies baked organic cheese & grain snack?
Our baked organic cheese & grain snacks are firm enough for your child’s little hands to hold, but gentle enough for your child’s developing gums.
Perfect for teething and snacking. Encourages self feeding!
- No added colors, artificial preservatives, or artificial flavors
- Made with whole grain corn
- Packaging is made without the use of BPA
- Organic Goodness
When is your child ready for happymunchies?
Your child may be ready to try baked organic cheese & grain snacks when he/she can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the ground.
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces.
- Use their jaws to mash food with their gums.
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger.
Organic yellow corn flour, organic canola oil, organic cheddar cheese [(organic cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes), organic non-fat milk, organic whey, salt, disodium phosphate], tricalcium phosphate, organic broccoli powder, organic kale powder, choline bitartrate, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshenss), vitamin and mineral blend: [vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol (vitamin D), calcium carbonate (calcium), ferric orthophosphate (iron), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), thiamin (vitamin B1), zinc oxide, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)].
Contains milk and corn.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, & may not appear full due to setting of contents.
|Serving Size: 14 pieces (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 7|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value
|% Daily Value
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
These are another favorite to carry in our diaper bag, my toddler and 4 year old love these! I don't mind when they eat these because at least they have a little broccoli and kale, plus they are organic. We only wish they came in bigger containers because they don't last long. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!
As we all know, brocolli is a good vege with multiple nutrients and anti-cancer properties. That's why I choose this brocolli snack for my little one as well. It is also tasty but a little saltish due to the cheese and a little messy to eat due to the flakes. Packaging is okay but not airtight and therefore do note the snack will not be as crispy and fresh tasting after it's opened for a long time. Do try to consume within a week if possible for optimum freshness!
Posted by 4753852280303292969 on Sep 11, 2016
Tastes bland. Ok for me but my baby doesnt like it.
What a waste
Posted by 5372839267541343607 on Sep 06, 2016
Wouldnt even give this a star at all! It was a complete waste of money - wouldnt reccommend it at all!
Posted by 4663127350627819034 on Aug 30, 2016
i dont like this. veru much oil
Posted by 5033462010635329187 on Jul 23, 2016
My 12 months old baby liked it cause it's fuffy and easy to dissolve, but it's taste in not that delicious