Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happpymunchies™, Puffed Corn Snacks, Apple & Kale Croc Shaped Snacks, 1.4 oz (40 g) (Discontinued Item)11 Reviews
0.54 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: HAP-00324
- UPC Code: 858326003249
- Package Quantity: 1.4 oz (40 g)
- Dimensions: 2 x 5 x 5.5 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Developed by Moms & Pediatricians
- 12+ Months
- Organic Superfoods
- Contains 23 mg Choline for Healthy Eyes & Brain Development
- Whole Grain Corn
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Preservatives
- Perfect Finger Food
- USDA Organic
- For Toddlers
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Encourages Self Feeding!
About Happy Muchies:
Puffed corn snacks are firm enough for your toddler's little hands to hold. Perfect for teething and snacking.
Why Happy Munchies
- Always organic: Never any artificial colors of flavorings. Our munchies puffed corn snacks are made with organic whole grains and are unsalted.
- Fortified with Vitamins & Minerals: (10%) of your toddler's daily value of Vitamin D based on the latest recommendations from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Green Packaging: This container is BPA free.
- We Support: Organic and sustainable farming.
When is your child ready for happy munchies?
You will know that your toddler is ready to try munchies when they can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the ground.
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces.
- Use their jaws to mash food with their gums.
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger.
The Happy Family secret?
It's simple! Our organic meals and snacks are as delicious as homemade, with an added boost of nature's best nutrition.
Made with a mom's love for your growing family.
Happy Family is made by loving moms like you.
Organic corn flour, organic apple juice concentrate, organic kale, vitamin and mineral premix: [tricalcium phosphate (calcium), choline bitartrate (choline), ferric orthophosphate (iron), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), niacinamide (vitamin B3), zinc oxide (zinc), d-calcium pantothenate (vitamin B1), folic acid, cyanocobalamon (vitamin B12) and mixed tocopherols.
This product is produced on equipment that handles wheat, soy and milk.
Storage instructions: Store in an ambient dry place, once opened keep airtight and use within 10 days.
|Serving Size: About 7 pieces (5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
These little finger foods have corn, green apple and kale! My toddler will eat them but doesn't seem crazy about them, but my 4 year old loves these! We keep them in our diaper bag for a quick snack on the run. When we pull these out at the playground they don't last long and other Moms/kids are eager to try and find out where to buy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!
Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.