Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happy munchies, Rice Cakes, Apple, 1.4 oz (40 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Developed by Moms Like You
- 7+ Months
- Organic Superfoods
- Whole Grain Brown Rice
- Lightly Sweetened with Fruit Juice
- No Added Colors, Artficial Preservatives or Artificial Flavors
- Perfect Finger Food
- USDA Organic
- For Babies & Toddlers
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
- No Gluten. No Wheat
About happyfamily: we are moms, nutritionists and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little one.
Why happymunchies Rice Cakes?
Our puffed brown rice cakes are firm enough for your child’s little hands to hold, but gentle enough for your child’s developing gums. Perfect for teething and snacking. Encourages self feeding!
- Organic Goodness: all Happy Munchies Rice Cakes are certified organic.
- No added colors, artificial preservatives or artificial flavors
- Packaging is made without the use of BPA
- Made from whole grain brown rice
When is your child ready for happymunchies?
Your child may be ready to try Rice Cakes when they can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the ground.
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces.
- Use their jaws to mash food with their gums.
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger.
Organic brown rice, organic apple juice concentrate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1).
This product is produced on equipment that also handles soy and milk.
Storage Instructions: Store in an ambient dry place, once opened keep airtight and use within 10 days.
Caution: This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 3 cakes (6 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 7|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants 0-1 yr||Age 1-4 yr|
GLUTEN-FREE SNACK MUST HAVE
My girl hated it
My girl hated it
Before I even received my item but after I'd placed my order, my sister warned me not to get this product as she said that the rice cake is very hard and my niece did not like it. However, as the item was already ordered and paid for, I went ahead to give it to my 12 month old girl and after trying to bite through it for a few minutes, she finally spat it out. I tried coaxing her, but she refused to let the rice cake anywhere near her mouth. So now I'm stuck with a whole bag of rice cakes that my little tot hates. A total waste of money.
Posted by 4959925255466790002 on Jan 13, 2017
Yet to try but hope my Son will like it.
Nurture (Happy Munchies) Rice Cakes, Apple, 1.4 oz
Posted by 5138441802292786022 on Dec 17, 2016
These may be baby snacks, but I ordered them for myself. I'm on a limited diet, and I thought I would try them. They were great! I really enjoyed them. They were gluten-free, and made a great snack for me. I'll order them again!
Good for babies who can handle bigger pieces
Posted by 4967233202007849268 on Nov 27, 2016
Good for baby when he's able to bite and handle bigger pieces. baby likes to hold the rice cake and bite it on his own.
It's very good.
Posted by 5388725334172291290 on Jun 21, 2016
It's very good. My daughter like to eat.