Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happysqueeze™, Organic Super Smoothie, Super Pom, Apple + Peach, 4.22 oz (120 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Organic SuperFruit + Supergrains
- Supergrain Salba Provides 411 mg Omega 3s
- 6 g Protein, 1 g Fiber
- Crazy Antioxidants*
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF
Be Healthy. Get Happy.
Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your body. We work with leading nutritionists to come up with truly tasty recipes using only natural nutrition from fresh organic ingredients like the SuperGrain Salba & Pomegranate. Enjoy and be happy!
*Contains 100% DV Vitamin C.
**Based on a 2,000 calorie diet. USDA Dietary Guidelines recommend eating 2 cups of fruit or 4 servings per day.
This Pom, Apple + Peach Smoothie is packed with:
- Supergrain Salba which naturally has Omega 3 fatty acids
- Crazy antioxidants*
- 1/2 Serving of Fruit**
- No Soy
- Gluten Free
- No Wheat
- BPA Free Package
For optimum freshness, store opened pouches in a refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Not in a rush? Try this pouch chilled.
Organic apple, water***, organic peach, organic whey protein concentrate, organic pomegranate juice concentrate, organic beet, organic salba**** (chia), malic acid, pectin, ascorbic acid [vitamin C], organic natural peach flavor.
***For protein addition.
****(Sahi Alba 911 & 912 registered varieties of chia seed).
Do not microwave or boil pouch.
Tear strip presents choking hazard. Keep tear strip away from children.
|Serving Size: 1 pouch (120 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percentage Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|