Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Happytot, Organic Superfoods, Sweet Potato, Apple, Carrot & Cinnamon, 4.22 oz (120 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Fruit & Veggie Blend
- Salba The Super Chia
- 800 mg Omega-3 (ALA)
- Excellent Source of Vitamin C
- 3 g Fiber
- No Soy, Wheat or Dairy
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little ones.
- Always organic
- Optimally formulated
- Easy, portable packaging made without the use of BPA
- No GMOs
About Salba The Super Chia
Salba the Super chia is an ancient gluten free seed that has never been so easy for your little one to eat. It is packed with goodness and is one of the most nutritious whole foods on the planet! Salba the Super Chia helps give this Happy Tot pouch important nutrients including omega-3s (ALA) and fiber!
- 1 pouch has 3% Salba the Super Chia
Squeeze onto spoon or into a bowl to serve or enjoy straight from the pouch.
To Store: Refrigerate after opening & serve within 24 hours.
Organic apple puree, organic sweet potato puree, organic carrot puree, milled organic salba chia seed, organic cinnamon, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), organic lemon juice concentrate.
Do not microwave or boil pouch.
Caution: Keep cap out of reach of children. If cap seal is broken or pouch looks damaged or unusually inflated, please discard. Always remember to use with adult supervision.
|Serving Size: 1 pouch (120 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
My son liked it. It's a nice balanced combination of flavours
Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016
It's good according to my young one ;)
Babies love the flavor! Nutritious Too!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015
Babies LOVE this fruit and veggie combination! It is so handy to carry with you in your purse or diaper bag. Healthy too!
Posted by 5353439075789403817 on Aug 20, 2013
I like to use the product. Very convenient.
Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012
My nephew loves this and they are healthy so I love it.