Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Organic Probiotic Baby Cereal, Multi-Grain, 7 oz (198 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Starting Solids
- Makes Bellies Happy!
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF
DHA & Choline
To support brain and eye health
For brain development
To help digestive balance
Our Enlightened Nutrition Philosophy
Make every bite count with the right nutrition for a bright future
Happy Baby Organic Multi-Grain Cereal is easily digestible and provides baby with 13 essential nutrients, including:
- Probiotics help digestion by maintaining healthy bacterial balance in baby's tummy
- DHA and 25 mg Choline to support brain and eye health
- 80% DV of Iron per serving for healthy brain development
- Calcium for strong bones & teeth
We are Real Moms, Pediatricians, and Nutritionists on a mission to bring happiness and health to our little ones. We create nutritious meals and snacks that make eating enlightened, effortless, and delicious. Here's to a happy, healthy start!
Your baby may be ready to try organic multi-grain baby cereal when he/she can:
- Sit with help or support
- Open mouth and lean toward spoon
- Push up from tummy onto arms with straight elbows
- Pour desired amount of cereal into bowl.
- Add breast milk, formula, or water and stir to desired consistency.
- For optional heating instructions, see below.
- Feed your baby right away. Throw away any leftovers.
For Baby's First Feeding:
Use 4 Tbsps of liquid for every 1 Tbsp of dry cereal. Increase portion as baby grows.
Add happybaby puréed fruits for even more flavor.
Heating Guide (Optional):
- Heat liquid of choice with a bottle warmer, or microwave on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved, as it can break down its composition.
Milled organic whole grain oats, organic amaranth, organic quinoa, vitamin & mineral blend [calcium phosphate (phosphorus), choline bitartrate (choline), calcium carbonate (calcium), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), reduced iron (iron), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), zinc oxide (zinc), thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (B2), niacinamide (vitamin B3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), folic acid (folate), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness)], inulin, probiotics (lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacterium lactis, lactobacillus salivarius, lactobacillus plantarum, fructooligosaccharides), DHA algal oil, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness).
Made without the use of GMOs
No added colors or artificial flavors
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, & may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Store in a cool dry place.
Use within 30 days of opening.
|Serving Size: 3 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
My baby girl is fond of it. She lacks in patience when she is hungry, so I usually prepare a small amount only to calm her down before main meal. It works well and she loves it. I like it because it is so simple to prepare.
这款米粉明显伪造保质期，底部对着光看，可以看到印刷处有异常。而且包装也比以前简单。日期从瓶身变到了罐底，当然最明显的是 打开一股过期的味道。 美国人这么做事？不要当中国人傻子啊
Baby loves it.
Posted by 5204174582939131459 on Sep 01, 2016
Easy to mix, baby loves it.
Posted by 5554983556953076043 on Aug 09, 2016
baby like it very much.
Not sure if this caused allergy
Posted by 5712366779756568521 on Aug 05, 2016
My 6 mo started solid with this cereal and he developed allergies around his mouth and body. I switched him to brown rice porridge and his allergies has reduced. I can't confirm that this cereal is the cause of his allergies but I have stop giving him for the moment. He seemed to enjoy the cereal so I'll try feed him again in a few weeks time. Hopefully he'll be fine then.
Posted by 4800688270008046979 on Jul 13, 2016
My baby loves it but it made her constipated which is a down side of this product