Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Happybellies, Oatmeal Baby Cereal, DHA, Choline, and Probiotics, 7 oz (198 g)394 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.8 lbs (0.36 kg)
- Product Code: HAP-00108
- UPC Code: 852697001088
- Package Quantity: 7 oz (198 g)
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 4.1 x 4.8 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Important Note:
The manufacturer has informed us that this item will be out of stock until Mid August, 2013
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Organic Superfoods
- For Babies Ready to Move Beyond Rice Cereal
- Probiotics for Digestive System Health
- Choline for Brain Growth and Eye Health
- USDA Organic
- #1 Best-Selling Organic Probiotic Cereal for Infants
- Certified organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists, and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little one.
Our oatmeal cereal is perfect for babies ready to move beyond rice cereal. Happybellies cereals are easily digestible and gentle for those precious first bites.
- Helps in maintaining your baby's digestive system
- No added color, artificial preservatives, or artificial flavors
- Packaging is made without the use of BPA
- Organic Goodness
- DHA and Choline to support brain and eye health. Iron, vitamins and minerals that are important for baby's growth.
- Probiotics for digestive system health: good bacteria specially formulated to help your baby's digestive system. Probiotics help in maintaining a healthy bacterial balance in the GI tract.
Your baby may be ready to try happybellies cereal when he/she can do the following:
- Sit with help or support
- Open mouth and lean toward spoon
- Pour desired amount of cereal into bowl.
- Add liquid of choice (breast milk, formula or water all work fine).
- Mix until it's the right consistency for your baby.
- Feed your baby right away. Throw away any leftovers.
For baby's first feeding:
Use 4 tbsps of liquid for every 1 tbsp of dry cereal. Increase portion as baby grows.
Quick Tip: Add some of happy baby's puréed fruits (like mango or pear) for even more flavor.
- Heat liquid of choice with a bottle warmer, or microwave on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved, as it can break down its composition.
Organic oat flour. vitamin & mineral blend (calcium phosphate (phosphorus), choline bitrate (choline), calcium carbonate (calcium), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), reduced iron (iron), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), zinc oxide, thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (B2), niacinamide (vitamin B3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), folic acid, colecalciferol (vitamin D3), mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness)], inulin, probiotics (lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidiobacterium lactis, lactobacillus salvarius, lactobacillus plantarum, fructooligosaccharides), DHA algal oil, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness).
No Milk, No Soy
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, & may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 3 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Tran Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I got my first order today but found all of my five happybellies oatmeals had gone bad. Their bottom indicated that they should be best by 03. Jan, 2013. I placed my order on March 13th. How iherb could send customer with bad product.