Categories Health Topics Children's Health Baby, Feeding Solid Foods
Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happytot™, Toddler Meal Bowls, Chicken Vegetables & Quinoa, 6 oz (170 g)
- Organic Superfoods
- In a Chicken Vegetable Sauce
- Excellent Source of Protein
- Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
About happytot meal bowls: We are moms, nutritionists and pediatricians who come up with tasty ingredients using organic nutrition and yummy kid approved recipes. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little one.
Why happytot meal bowls?
- Always organic
- Optimally formulated
- Easy BPA Free portable package
- Great for learning to self feed with utensils, also good for little fingers
The happyfamily secret?
It's simple! Our organic meals and snacks are as delicious as homemade, with an added boost of nature's best nutrition.
Made with a mom's love for your growing family.
Fully cooked; ready to eat.
- Remove tray; puncture seal.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Carefully pull back seal from entire tray and discard
- Stir contents and test temperature before serving.
- Refrigerate after opening. Discard after 2-3 days.
Note: Microwave ovens vary, time is approximate.
Do not heat in conventional oven
Sauce water, organic ground chicken, organic onions, organic zucchini, organic corn starch, organic parmesan cheese (organic parmesan cheese [pasteurized organic milk, salt, culture, enzyme], sodium phosphate), organic carrot juice concentrate, organic chicken stock, organic butter with lactic acid (organic cream, lactic acid), organic garlic powder, sea salt, organic oregano), organic ground chicken, organic carrots, organic zucchini, organic potatoes, organic peas, organic celery, organic tomatoes, organic onions, organic quinoa. Contains milk
Caution: Contents are hot after heating, always test temperature before serving.
|Serving Size: 1 tray (170 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|