Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happytot, Toddler Meal Bowls, Super Beefy Pasta, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Organic Superfoods
- Pasta in a Beef & Vegetable Sauce
- Excellent Source of Protein
- Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
About happytot meal bowls: We are moms, nutritionists and pediatricians who come up with tasty ingredients using organic nutrition and yummy kid approved recipes. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little one.
Why happytot meal bowls?
- Always organic
- Optimally formulated
- Easy BPA Free portable package
- Great for learning to self feed with utensils
- Good for Little Fingers
The happyfamily secret?
It's simple! Our organic meals and snacks are as delicious as homemade, with an added boost of nature's best nutrition.
Made with a mom's love for your growing family.
Fully cooked; ready to eat.
- Remove tray; puncture seal.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Carefully pull back seal from entire tray and discard
- Stir contents and test temperature before serving.
- Refrigerate after opening. Discard after 2-3 days.
Note: Microwave ovens vary, time is approximate.
Do not heat in conventional oven
Sauce (water, organic carrot, organic ground beef, organic tomato paste, organic zucchini, organic onions, organic carrot juice concentrate, organic corn starch, organic parmesan cheese (organic parmesan cheese [pasteurized organic milk, salt, culture, enzyme], sodium phosphate, organic butter with lactic acid (organic cream, lactic acid), sea salt, organic garlic, organic basil, organic salba* (chia seed), organic oregano), organic carrots, organic tomatoes, organic zucchini, organic ground beef, organic pasta (water, organic pasta [organic durum semolina flour, organic egg white]). Contains milk, wheat, egg
Caution: Contents are hot after heating, always test temperature before serving.
|Serving Size: 1 tray (170 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Good: taste is okay, organic is good, trust Happy Baby label. Bad: Maybe my 14 month old is too young for the target market for these toddler meals... she's been on smaller-sized bites of 'regular' food for several months now, and handles a fork and spoon excellently, yet these meals - all 4 varieties I ordered - are way too 'liquidy/saucy' for her to handle on her own without making a colossal mess. She eats what I eat the vast majority of the time; I ordered these thinking I'd have something nutritious in a time crunch, but it winds up everywhere - this does not save me time. All but one variety I ordered are also tomato paste based, which means not only does it contribute to (acid burn) diaper rash, but it stains everything she spills it on (or at least makes it a booger to get clean). Still content with Happy Baby products... wish they'd make a toddler meal a self-feeder could eat without so much mess (i.e. Gerber makes a ravioli-type toddler meal that is not tomato-based, super neat, but not organic, and not available at iHerb - she can eat those and never drop an ounce!) - I'd love to see a version of that available from iHerb.