Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Happytot, Toddler Meal Bowls, Organic Turkey Vegetables & Brown Rice, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- 8 Grams of Protein
- Organic Superfoods
- In a Vegetable Sauce
- USDA Organic
- Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P6211A
- Fully Cooked; Ready to Eat
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
We've picked these organic ingredients for your little one
- Tender turkey
- Crisp carrots
- Wholesome brown rice
- Satisfying sweet potatoes
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists, and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using yummy and organic ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little one.
Why happytot meal bowls?
- Always organic
- Optimally formulated
- Easy BPA Free portable package
- Perfect for learning to self feed with utensils
- Great for little fingers
The happyfamily secret?
It's simple! Our organic meals and snacks are as delicious as homemade, with an added boost of nature's best nutrition.
Made with a mom's love for your growing family.
- Remove tray; puncture seal.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Carefully pull back seal from entire tray and discard
- Stir contents and test temperature before serving.
- Refrigerate after opening. Discard after 2-3 days.
Note: Microwave ovens vary, time is approximate.
Do not heat in conventional oven
Sauce [water, organic sweet potato puree, organic onions, organic corn starch, organic carrot juice concentrate, organic parmesan cheese (organic parmesan cheese (pasteurized organic milk, salt, culture, enzyme), sodium phosphate), organic cheddar cheese powder (organic cheddar cheese (pasteurized organic milk, salt cheese culture, enzymes), disodium phosphate), organic unsalted butter with lactic acid (pasteurized organic cream, lactic acid), organic garlic, sea salt, organic salba* (chia seed)], organic turkey (organic turkey, water, organic corn starch, salt), organic carrots, organic sweet potatoes, organic brown rice, organic peas. Contains dairy.
*(sahi alba 911 & 912 registered varieties of chia seed)
Caution: Contents are hot after heating, always test temperature before serving.
|Serving Size: 1 tray (170 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Protein||8 g||50 %|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Good: taste is okay, organic is good, trust Happy Baby label. Bad: Maybe my 14 month old is too young for the target market for these toddler meals... she's been on smaller-sized bites of 'regular' food for several months now, and handles a fork and spoon excellently, yet these meals - all 4 varieties I ordered - are way too 'liquidy/saucy' for her to handle on her own without making a colossal mess. She eats what I eat the vast majority of the time; I ordered these thinking I'd have something nutritious in a time crunch, but it winds up everywhere - this does not save me time. All but one variety (this one) I ordered are also tomato paste based, which means not only does it contribute to (acid burn) diaper rash, but it stains everything she spills it on (or at least makes it a booger to get clean). Still content with Happy Baby products... wish they'd make a toddler meal a self-feeder could eat without so much mess (i.e. Gerber makes a ravioli-type toddler meal that is not tomato-based, super neat, but not organic, and not available at iHerb - she can eat those and never drop an ounce!) - I'd love to see a version of that available from iHerb