Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happyyogis, Yogurt & Fruit Snacks, Banana Mango, 1 oz (28 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Developed by Moms Like You
- Organic Superfoods
- Probiotics for Digestive Health
- Gluten Free
- Made with Organic Fruit & Yogurt
- USDA Organic
- CRC Dairy
- For Babies & Toddlers
- Melts in Baby's Mouth!
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists, and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little ones.
- Organic Goodness: All Happy Yogis are certified organic
- Packaging is made without the use of BPA
- Live Active Cultures for baby's digestive health
- We Support: Organic and sustainable farming
- Great first snack, melts in baby's mouth!
When is your child ready for happyyogis?
Your child may be ready to try Happy Yogis when he/she can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the ground
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use thier jaws to mash food with their gums
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger
Organic grade A milk, organic skim milk, organic sugar, organic banana puree (organic banana, citric acid, ascobic acid), organic tapioca starch, organic mango puree, contains 2% or less of the following: Organic whey protein concentrate, pectin, organic inulin, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness). Live and active cultures: S. thermophilus, L. bulgaricus, L. acidophilus, B. lactis, L. paracasei, L. rhamnosus.
Reseal after use, for maximum freshness use within 7 days.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cups (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
I bought this happyyogis along with the mixed berry one to add variety of taste for my baby. BananaMango taste a little sourish probably due to the mango. But nevertheless, it's still tasty and it acts as a different taste for my baby which I hope can help her develop tastebuds for different flavoura. See my review for the mixed berry items for more about happyyogis snack! Recommended!
Posted by Reviewer1788331 on Jun 08, 2016
Tasty snack, convinient finger food, although not as good as the purple one
DS likes it lots
Posted by 5764265994922809802 on May 15, 2016
DS likes it lots
Finger size buttons which my baby loves
Posted by Reviewer3110788 on Apr 04, 2016
My daughter loves this and I've also tried it. It has great flavours. This kept her satisfied on our car trips.
Not our favorite
Posted by Reviewer2041127 on Mar 24, 2016
I love mango but those didn't taste much like mango at all. My daughter just never enjoyed those yogurt snacks and therefore never cared for this variety much either. But give it a try if you want safe and affordable first snack