- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Crawling Baby
- Made with Probiotics
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- Freeze-Dried Greek Yogurt & Fruit Snacks
- 2 g of Protein Per Serving
- 10% DV Protein from Real Greek Yogurt
- Learning to Pick Up Helps with Baby's Development
- No Gelatin or Artificial Flavors
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists, and pediatricians on a mission to bring happiness and health to our little ones. We creates nutritious meals and snacks that make eating enlightened, effortless, and delicious. From our happy family to yours!
Your child may be ready when he/she can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the ground
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use their jaws to mash food with their gums
- Pick up food with thumb and forefinger to eat on his/her own
cultured organic grade A milk, organic skim milk, organic sugar, organic tapicoa starch, organic blackberry puree, organic mixed berry flavor (organic strawberry, blueberry, raspberry and cherry flavors, organic sugar, organic lemon juice concentrate), contains 2% or less of the following: organic blueberry puree, organic whey protein concentrate, organic strawberry puree, pectin, organic beet juice concentrate (for color), organic inulin, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), probiotics (s. thermophilus, l. bulgaricus, l. acidophilus, b. lactis, l. paracasei, l. rhamnosus).
Reseal after use, for maximum freshness use within 7 days.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: About 25 pieces (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|%Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
This is candy for babies!!! Of course baby likes it!! Terrible! I can't believe that made this junk! This is candy!!! And it's very sweet!!
My kid likes these in mixed berry and also in strawberry flavour. They are nicely melting in the mouth and he has no problem with eating them, usually I give him few for dessert after main meal.
Posted by 5369429784310002519 on Nov 30, 2016
My 3 year old does not like any other sweets except Yogis. They are healthy compared to other sweets and price is fair.
my niece love it
Posted by 5429780819987469161 on Nov 20, 2016
It`s tasty but my daughter refused to take a single one in her mouth!
Posted by 5229400845336372524 on Nov 19, 2016
Tasty freezed yogurt snacks but my little one didn't like it at all, I couldn't force her to try it, she refused to take it into her mouth..so I ate it all)
Posted by 4906082079256123463 on Sep 28, 2016
My baby doesn't like it.