Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happyyogis, Yogurt & Fruit Snacks, Mixed Berry, 1 oz (28 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Developed by Moms Like You
- Organic Superfoods
- Probiotics for Digestive Health
- Gluten Free
- Made with Organic Fruit & Yogurt
- USDA Organic
- CRC Dairy
- For Babies & Toddlers
- B the Change
- Melt in Baby’s Mouth!
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
- B Certified Corporation
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists, and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little ones.
- Organic Goodness: All Happy Yogis are certified organic
- Packaging is made without the use of BPA
- Live Active Cultures for baby's digestive health
- We support: Organic and sustainable farming
- Great first snack, melts in baby's mouth!
When is your child ready for happyyogis?
Your child may be ready to try Happy Yogis when he/she can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the ground.
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use their jaws to mash food with their gums
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger
Organic grade A milk, organic skim milk, organic sugar, organic tapioca starch, organic blackberry puree, organic mixed berry flavor (organic strawberry, blueberry, raspberry and cherry flavors, organic sugar and organic lemon juice concentrate), contains 2% or less of the following: organic blueberry puree, organic whey protein concentrate, organic strawberry puree, pectin, organic beet juice concentrate (for color), organic inulin, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness). Live and active cultures: S. thermophilus, L. bulgaricus, L. acidophilus, B. lactis, L. paracasei, L. rhamnosus.
Reseal after use, for maximum freshness use within 7 days.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cups (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants
This is candy for babies!!! Of course baby likes it!! Terrible! I can't believe that made this junk! This is candy!!! And it's very sweet!!
My baby loves these little yogurt treats - they dissolve in his mouth! They are tasty with a light berry taste. I only wish there were bigger packages as they don't last long enough! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!
Posted by 4906082079256123463 on Sep 28, 2016
My baby doesn't like it.
Baby loves this
Posted by 5583475280024340687 on Aug 28, 2016
My eight month old loves the snack. Frees me up to have meal when we're out and about.
Posted by Reviewer1788331 on Jun 08, 2016
Very atsty,baby loves it very much, favorite finger food. Good addition of diary
DS likes it lots
Posted by 5764265994922809802 on May 15, 2016
DS likes it lots