- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Simple Combos
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little one.
- Always organic, No GMOs
- Optimally formulated
- Minimal processing
- Easy BPA Free portable package
Heating: Though not necessary, if you prefer to warm baby's food, place pouch in a bowl of hot water until desired temperature is reached.
Organic pear, organic peas, organic broccoli, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), organic lemon juice concentrate
Caps present choking hazard. Keep cap away from children
Store: Refrigerate after opening & serve within 2 days.
Do not microwave or boil pouch.
|Serving Size: 1 pouch (99 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
Very convienient with this kind of package and the price is really unbeatable. My son like it. iHerb service is super fast and efficient
A good, healthy one
Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016
My child liked this one.
Posted by 4824582386851911960 on Jul 10, 2016
My baby love this puree food. Perfect snack for her!
Baby LOVES the Taste and it is ORGANIC Too!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015
Baby LOVES the taste! Parent loves that it is organic. The small size is so handy. You can take it anywhere with you. Keep one in your purse, diaper bag, glove compartment etc. Never be without a meal for your baby.
Posted by 5725428450395432373 on Jun 05, 2014