Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Organic, Superfood Puffs, Apple & Broccoli, 2.1 oz (60 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Crawling Baby
- Veggie, Fruit & Grain Puffs
- 20 mg Choline* to Support Brain & Eye Health
- Gluten Free
- 40% More Puffs!+
- USDA Organic
- Finger Food for Babies
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified Organic by CCOF
We are Real Moms Pediatricians, and Nutritionists
On a mission to bring happiness and health to our little ones. We create nutritious meals and snacks that make eating enlightened, effortless, and delicious. From our Happy Family to yours!
|Our Enlightened Nutrition Philosophy
Make every bite count with the right nutrition for a bright future
20 mg* - to support brain & eye health
|Antioxidant Vitamins C & E
Our Happy Promise
Made without GMO ingredients
Certified USDA organic
Packaging made without BPA
* Per Serving
+Happy Baby Puffs 2.1 oz (60 g) contain 40% more puffs than Gerber Organic Puffs 1.48 oz (42 g).
Your baby may be ready for Superfood Puffs when she or he:
- Crawls without tummy touching the ground
- Eats thicker solids with larger pieces
- Uses jaws to mash food between gums
- Picks up food to eat with thumb and forefinger
Reseal after use.
For maximum freshness use within 7 days.
Organic brown rice flour, organic white rice flour, organic apple juice concentrate, Contains 2% or less of the following: Organic broccoli powder, organic apple powder, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), Vitamins and Minerals: Dicalcium phosphate, choline bitartrate (choline), potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), tricalcium phosphate, ferric pyrophosphate (iron), dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), calcium d-pantothenate (pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)), zinc oxide, niacinamide (vitamin B3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods
|Serving Size: About 1/2 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 9|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Not buying again
My baby loves these!
Posted by 4895000859243940710 on Jan 11, 2017
They dissolve in my baby's mouth and she loves them!!
My son loves them
Posted by Reviewer1511810 on Dec 25, 2016
have repurchased many times. They are great
Not tasty anymore
Posted by 5066165112189153348 on Jul 03, 2016
My kids loved that puffs, but since the vegetable component was added they do not eat those anymore.
Posted by 4768584438612350253 on Jun 29, 2016