Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Organics Superfood Puffs, Finger Food, Strawberry & Beet, 2.1 oz (60 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Crawling Baby
- Veggie, Fruit & Grain Puffs
- 20 mg Choline* to Support Brain & Eye Health
- Gluten Free
- 40% More Puffs!+
- USDA Organic
- Finger Food for Babies
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Certified B Corporation
We are Real Moms Pediatricians and Nutritionists
On a mission to bring happiness and health to our little ones. We create nutritious meals and snacks that make eating enlightened, effortless, and delicious. From our Happy Family to yours!
|Our Enlightened Nutrition Philosophy |
Make every bite count with the right nutrition for a bright future
20 mg*- to support brain & eye health
|Vitamin B12 |
|Antioxidant Vitamins C & E |
|Made With |
|Made Without |
Our Happy Promise
Made without GMO ingredients
Certified USDA organic
Packaging made without BPA
* Per Serving
+Happy Baby Puffs 2.1 oz (60 g) contain 40% more puffs than Gerber Organic Puffs 1.48 oz (42 g).
Your baby may be ready for Superfood Puffs when she or he:
- Crawls without tummy touching the ground
- Eats thicker solids with larger pieces
- Uses jaws to mash food between gums
- Picks up food to eat with thumb and forefinger
Reseal after use.
For maximum freshness use within 7 days.
Organic brown rice flour, organic white rice flour, organic apple juice concentrate, Contains 2% or less of the following: Organic strawberry powder, organic beet powder, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), Vitamin and Minerals: Dicalcium phosphate, choline bitartrate (choline), potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), tricalcium phosphate, ferric pyrophosphate (iron), dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), calcium d-pantothenate (pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)), zinc oxide, niacinamide (vitamin B3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods
|Serving Size: About 1/2 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 9|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
My kid hates this
Posted by 5128464322938220143 on Jan 04, 2017
Child love it
Posted by 5327626423370634309 on Dec 30, 2016
My baby like it
Posted by 4851788107707513048 on Dec 07, 2016
have bought many times for both kids. they love it so much.
Posted by 4872278846488961076 on Dec 06, 2016
Baby likes it. The puff is easy for her little hands (no mess) and taste great!