Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Superfood Puffs, Sweet Potato & Carrot, 2.1 oz (60 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Crawling Baby
- Veggie, Fruit & Grain Puffs
- 20 mg Choline* to Support Brain & Eye Health
- Gluten Free
- 40% More Puffs!
- USDA Organic
- Finger Food For Babies
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified Organic by CCOF
We are real moms. pediatricians, and nutritionists on a mission to bring happiness and health to our little ones. We create nutritious meals and snacks that make eating enlightened, effortless, and delicious. From our Happy Family to yours!
Our Enlightened Nutrition Philosophy
Make every bite count with the right nutrition for a bright future
- Choline 20 mg*-to support brain & eye health
- Vitamin B12-20% DV*
- Antioxidant Vitamins C & E-10% DV*
- Made with Whole Grains
- Made without Cane Syrup
Your baby may be ready for Superfood Puffs when she or he:
- Crawls without tummy touching the ground
- Eats thicker solids with larger pieces
- Uses jaws to mash food between gums
- Picks up food to eat with thumb and forefinger
Organic brown rice flour, organic white rice flour, organic apple juice concentrate, contains 2% or less of the following: organic sweet potato powder, organic carrot powder, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), Vitamins and Minerals: dicalcium phosphate, choline bitartrate (choline) potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), tricalcium phosphate, ferric pyrophosphate (iron), dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), calcium d-pantothenate (pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), zinc oxide, niacinamide (vitamin B3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
Reseal after use.
For maximum freshness use within 7 days.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 9|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Good for weaning
Posted by vegank8uae on Jan 04, 2017
My son loved these things early on in weaning 6-12 months. They are pricey for what they are, but I never gave him tons at once.
Easy to eat
Posted by 4639853435093011483 on Nov 30, 2016
Both my 11 month old and 3 year old love to eat these for a light snack. Good quality.
One of the better brands in puffs
Posted by 5492476096488072853 on Oct 17, 2016
Lovely taste, not overpowering. Light and enjoyable for the whole family!
Posted by 4843214274393593163 on Oct 09, 2016
My little boy loves these and it has helped with his pincer grip too. Too bad they go soft really quickly even when we transfer then to an airtight container