Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Organic Probiotic Baby Cereal, Brown Rice, 7 oz (198 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- The Perfect First Solid Food
- Makes Bellies Happy!
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Dairy
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Made Without the Use of GMOs
- No Added Colors or Artificial Flavors
DHA & Choline
To support brain and eye health
For brain development
To help digestive balance
Our Enlightened Nutrition Philosophy
Make every bite count with the right nutrition for a bright future
Happy Baby Organic Brown Rice Cereal is easily digestible and provides baby with 13 essential nutrients, including:
- Probiotics help digestion by maintaining healthy bacterial balance in baby's tummy
- DHA and 25 mg Choline to support brain and eye health
- 80% DV of Iron per serving for healthy brain development
- Calcium for strong bones & teeth
We are Real Moms, Pediatricians, and Nutritionists on a mission to bring happiness and health to our little ones. We create nutritious meals and snacks that make eating enlightened, effortless, and delicious.
Here's to a happy, healthy start!
You baby may be ready to try organic brown rice baby cereal when he/she can:
- Sit with help or support
- Open mouth and lean toward spoon
- Push up from tummy onto arms with straight elbows
- Pour desired amount of cereal into bowl.
- Add breast milk, formula, or water and stir to desired consistency.
- For optional heating instructions, see below.
- Feed your baby right away. Throw away any leftovers.
For Baby's First Feeding:
Use 4 Tbsps of liquid for every 1 Tbsp of dry cereal. Increase portion as baby grows.
Add Happy Baby puréed fruits for even more flavor.
Heating Guide (Optional):
- Heat liquid of choice with a bottle warmer, or microwave on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved, as it can break down its composition.
Milled organic whole grain brown rice, vitamin & mineral blend [calcium phosphate (phosphorus), choline bitartrate (choline), calcium carbonate (calcium), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), reduced iron (iron), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), zinc oxide (zinc), thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacinamide (vitamin B3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), folic acid (folate), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness)], organic sunflower oil, organic sunflower lecithin, inulin, probiotics (lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacterium lactis, lactobacillus salivarius, lactobacillus plantarum, fructooligosaccharides), DHA algal oil, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness).
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, & may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Store in a cool dry place.
Use within 30 days of opening.
|Serving Size: 3 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This cereal is less sweet compared to some other brands.. this is good as baby will not develop a sweet tooth and reject less sweet or more bland food later. Packaging is good, easy to open to scoop out necessary portion to feed baby and despite Singapore's humid weather, the cereal packaging can maintain the cereal's dryness for couple of weeks! Highly recommended!
I opened the fresh can last weekend, but the product had painty smell to it. SO I tasted it and the smell felt unpleasing. I tossed the stuff and will never buy this stuff again. This did not happen with the earth's best rice cereal so i will stick with earth's best ;;
Posted by 5194340002154684231 on May 17, 2016
my baby loves it.
Posted by 4866950552089824367 on May 10, 2016
she enjoys meal time and having good digestion. 8 months old girl.
Easy food for bb
Posted by 4617687026796618210 on May 04, 2016
Always prepare this with breastmilk for my bb. She loved it and eat it very fast. She dislike porridge but will eat this fast.
Organic and healthy!
Posted by 5713126154419093078 on May 02, 2016
This is one good item that I am carting every month. My baby takes this for her morning breakfast at the daycare and she loves it much (I fed her baby cereal on weekends and she's always craving for more). Good choice to buy!
My favorite cereal
Posted by Zuleika83 on Jan 15, 2016
I always purchase in bulk and probably have used 20 tins of these. I like that it does not bulk up like Cerelac does. 1 spoon of cereal gives you 1 spoon after mixing with liquid compared to Cerelac that bulks up like 3 times the spoon. I add a scoop into milk when my kids had a fussy eating day just to add a little bit more nutrient into that day.