Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happycreamies, Veggie & Fruit Snacks, Carrot, Mango & Orange, 1 oz (28 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Creamy Coconut Milk
- Dairy Free!
- Organic Superfoods
- With Coconut Milk
- Probiotics for Digestive Health
- 40% Veggies!
- USDA Organic
- For Babies & Toddlers
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists, and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little ones.
- Organic Goodness: All Happy Creamies are certified organic
- Packaging is made without the use of BPA
- Made with veggies that your little one will love
- Sweetened with fruits and vegetables
- Probiotic for digestive health
When is your child ready for happycreamies?
Your child may be ready to try Happy Creamies when he/she can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the ground
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use thier jaws to mash food with their gums
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger
Organic sweet potato puree, organic mango puree, water, organic carrot juice concentrate, organic coconut milk, organic orange juice concentrate, organic white grape juice concentrate, organic tapioca starch, organic natural flavor, contains 0.5% or less of the following: Citric acid, bifidobacterium lactis (probiotic), organic guar gum, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness).
Reseal after use, for maximum freshness use within 7 days.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solids foods.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants
iHerb Customer Reviews
These little finger foods are packed with organic fruits and veggies but taste great! My toddler and 4 year old love these! We keep them in our diaper bag for a quick snack on the run. When we pull these out at the playground they don't last long and other Moms/kids are eager to try and find out where to buy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!
兩歲女兒自1.5歲已是HAPPYYOGIS 乳酪味的FANS 最近吃了這款更愛!!胡蘿蔔 這包又有水果的成份非常棒.有一樣不好的地方是到家那包包裝的開口封條做不好!!以前也未試過!!這包裝如不好好封好會導致"粒粒"軟了或"潮"了!! My two year old loved it !! She is a fans of Happy yogis (Yoghurt) since 1.5 yrs old now she felt immediately in love with this flavor. Couldn't last long. The only disadvantage is the packaging. The sealer does not seal well. This kind of packaging if we are unable to seal well the yogis will get soft very easily !!Only disadvantage of these product. The taste is nice lighter then the traditional one !! Good !!
DS likes it lots
Posted by 5764265994922809802 on May 15, 2016
DS likes it lots
Posted by 5108570204699745385 on Apr 23, 2016
We didn't like the flavor but other flavors are really good.
Not the favourite
Posted by Reviewer2041127 on Mar 24, 2016
Our daughter didn't like the texture and taste of those but overall it's a great safe first snack
Posted by 5440121509932685540 on Jun 30, 2015
My baby loves it! It's so tasty.