Categories Children's Health Baby, Feeding Baby Snacks & Finger Foods
Nurture Inc., Baby
Nurture Inc., Tots
Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happycreamies, Veggie & Fruit Snacks, Strawberry, Raspberry & Carrot, 1 oz (28 g)
- Creamy Coconut Milk
- Dairy Free!
- Organic Superfoods
- With Coconut Milk
- Probiotics for Digestive Health
- 50% Veggies!
- USDA Organic
- For Babies & Toddlers
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists, and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little ones.
- Organic Goodness: All Happy Creamies are certified organic
- Packaging is made without the use of BPA
- Made with veggies that your little one will love
- Sweetened with fruits and vegetables
- Probiotics for digestive health
When is your child ready for happycreamies?
Your child may be ready to try Happy Creamies when he/she can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the ground.
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces.
- Use their jaws to mash food with their gums.
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger.
Organic butternut squash puree, organic apple puree concentrate, organic strawberry puree, organic carrot juice concentrate, organic coconut milk, organic white grape juice concentrate, organic raspberry puree, organic tapioca starch, natural flavor, contains 0.5% or less of the following: organic beet juice concentrate (for color), citric acid, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), organic guar gum, bifidobacterium lactis (probiotic), natural mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness). Contains coconut.
Reseal after use, for maximum freshness use within 7 days.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solids foods.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Age 1-4|