Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Organic Creamies, Freeze-Dried Veggie & Fruit Snacks, Strawberry, Raspberry & Carrot, 1 oz (28 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Crawling Baby
- With Coconut Milk
- Probiotics to Help Maintain Digestive Health
- 40% Veggies
- Dairy Free!
- Made with Creamy Coconut Milk
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Certified B Corporation
We are real moms, pediatricians, and nutritionists on a mission to bring happiness and health to our little ones. We create nutritious meals and snacks that make eating enlightened, effortless, and delicious. From our Happy Family to yours!
Our Enlightened Nutrition Philosophy
Make every bite count with the right nutrition for a bright future
- Coconut Milk - is creamy, delicious, and diary free
- Learning To Pick Up - helps with baby's development
- Probiotics - to help maintain digestive health
Your child may be ready for Organic Creamies when she or he:
- Crawls without tummy touching the ground
- Eats thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use jaws to mash food between gums
- Pick up food to eat with thumb and forefinger
Our Happy Promise
Certified USDA organic
Packaging made without BPA
Reseal after use. For maximum freshness use within 7 days.
Organic butternut squash puree, organic apple puree concentrate, organic strawberry puree, organic carrot juice concentrate, organic coconut milk (organic coconut kernel extract, water), organic white grape juice concentrate, organic raspberry puree, organic tapioca starch, natural flavor, contains 0.5% or less of the following: organic beet juice concentrate (for color), citric acid, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), lactobacillus acidophilus (probiotic), natural mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness).
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solids foods.
|Serving Size: About 25 pieces (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Age 1-4|
iHerb Customer Reviews
These little finger foods are packed with organic fruits and veggies but taste great! My toddler and 4 year old love these! We keep them in our diaper bag for a quick snack on the run. When we pull these out at the playground they don't last long and other Moms/kids are eager to try and find out where to buy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!
My 16mo old LOVES these! She never gets tired of them. She is also gluten intolerant, these are a great snack bag staple we never leave the house without!
Posted by QueenBeeHazel on Apr 07, 2016
My children likes it.
Sweet and creamy
Posted by Reviewer2041127 on Mar 24, 2016
Liked the idea but the taste was a bit off and we didn't like how much of those pastilles get crushed and turns to dust on the bottom of the bag. Will not repurchase
Excellent kids snacks
Posted by 5701104198577732369 on Jun 22, 2015
These are great because they're dairy free and my kids love them. Very tasty and great to keep close as a go to snack when you need something to kick the sweet craving you have
Posted by 5103172788979517688 on Apr 19, 2015