Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happymunchies, Rice Cakes, Carrot, 1.4 oz (40 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Developed by Moms Like You
- 7+ Months
- Organic Superfoods
- Whole Grain Brown Rice
- Lightly Sweetened with Vegetable and Fruit Juice
- No Added Colors, Artificial Preservatives or Artificial Flavors
- Perfect Finger Food
- USDA Organic
- For Babies & Toddlers
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
- No Gluten. No Wheat
About happyfamily: we are moms, nutritionists and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little one.
Why happymunchies Rice Cakes?
Our puffed brown rice cakes are firm enough for your child’s little hands to hold, but gentle enough for your child’s developing gums. Perfect for teething and snacking. Encourages self feeding!
- Organic Goodness: all Happy Munchies Rice Cakes are certified organic
- No added colors, artificial preservatives or artificial flavors
- Packaging is made without the use of BPA
- Made from whole grain brown rice
When is your child ready for happymunchies?
Your child may be ready to try Rice Cakes when they can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the ground.
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces.
- Use their jaws to mash food with their gums.
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger.
Organic brown rice, organic carrot juice concentrate, organic apple juice concentrate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1).
This product is produced on equipment that also handles soy and milk.
Storage Instructions: Store in an ambient dry place, once opened keep airtight and use within 10 days.
Caution: This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 3 cakes (6 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 7|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants 0-1 yr||Age 1-4 yr|
We make sure we never run out of these! My 16mo old LOVES them!
Posted by Luddil on Jul 23, 2015
My little one loves these. The only downside is that they get too sticky, but that is to be expected of rice cakes, right?
Baby LOVES the CARROT Taste! Healthy Too!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015
Baby LOVES the taste! The size is so handy. You can take it anywhere with you. Keep one in your diaper bag so you will never be without a healthy treat for your baby.
Posted by 5250749588875701251 on Jan 12, 2015
Posted by 5241031409592753489 on Sep 29, 2014