Categories Children's Health Baby, Feeding Baby Snacks & Finger Foods
Nurture Inc., Baby
Nurture Inc., Tots
Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Happypuffs, Organic Superfoods, Banana Puffs, 2.1 oz (60 g)
- Gluten Free!
- 40% More Puffs!*
- 25 mg Choline - Per Serving for Eye & Brain Health
- Sweetened with 100% Fruit Juice
- Made with Organic Whole Grains
- USDA Organic
- Finger Food for Babies
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
*Gerber 1.48 oz (42 g) and Plum 1.5 oz (42 g)
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little one.
Our puffed brown rice puffs are firm enough for you child's little hands to hold, but gentle enough for your child's developing gums. Perfect for teething and snacking. Encourages self feeding!
- Organic Goodness: all Happy Puffs are certified organic
- No added colors, artificial preservatives or artificial flavors
- Packaging is made without the use of BPA and is recyclable
- Made with whole grain brown rice
When is your child ready for happypuffs?
Your child may be ready to try Happy Puffs when he or she can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the ground
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use their jaws to mash food with their gums
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger.
Try all of our puffs today!
- Sweet Potato
- Purple Carrot & Blueberry
Use within one week of opening for optimal freshness.
Organic brown rice flour, organic white rice flour, organic apple juice concentrate, organic banana powder, calcium carbonate, tricalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, choline bitartrate, vitamin and mineral blend (ferric orthophosphate (iron), sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), niacinamide (vitamin B3), d-alpha-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), zinc oxide, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), cyanocobolamin (vitamin B12), riboflavin (vitamin B2) thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), natural mixed tocopherols to preserve freshness. No wheat. No soy. No corn.
|Serving Size: 75 pieces (7 g / about 1/2 cup)|
|Servings Per Container: 9|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|