- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happyyogis, Yogurt & Fruit Snacks, Strawberry, 1 oz (28 g)1447 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.46 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: HAP-00147
- UPC Code: 852697001477
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (28 g)
- Dimensions: 7.4 x 4.5 x 1.4 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.77
- Developed by Moms Like You
- Organic Superfoods
- Probiotics for Digestive Health
- Gluten Free
- Made with Organic Fruit & Yogurt
- USDA Organic
- CRC Dairy
- For Babies & Toddlers
- Melts in Baby's Mouth!
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists, and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little ones.
- Organic Goodness: All Happy Yogis are certified organic
- Packaging is made without the use of BPA
- Live Active Cultures for baby's digestive health
- We Support: Organic and sustainable farming
- Great first snack, melts in baby's mouth!
When is your child ready for happyyogis?
Your child may be ready to try Happy Yogis when he/she can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the ground
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use thier jaws to mash food with their gums
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger
Organic grade A milk, organic skim milk, organic sugar, organic strawberry puree, organic tapioca starch, organic strawberry flavor (organic strawberry flavor, organic sugar and organic lemon juice concentrate), contains 2% or less of the following: Organic whey protein concentrate, pectin, organic inulin, organic beet juice concentrate (for color), mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness). Live and active cultures: S. thermophilus, L bulgaricus, L acidophilus, B. lactis, L paracasei, L rhamnosus.
Reseal after use, for maximum freshness use within 7 days.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solids foods.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||
iHerb Customer Reviews
I opened the bag, and I got a big whiff of REAL yogurt smell. I was actually surprised! Baby (and toddler, and older kids) LOVE this! My baby uses it good,I will buy it again.
My baby loves these little yogurt treats - they dissolve in his mouth! They are tasty with a light strawberry taste.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!