Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happyyogis, Yogurt & Fruit Snacks, Mixed Berry, 1 oz (28 g)1013 Reviews
0.49 lbs (0.22 kg)
- Product Code: HAP-00148
- UPC Code: 852697001484
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (28 g)
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.1 x 1.3 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Developed by Moms Like You
- Organic Superfoods
- Probiotics for Digestive Health
- Gluten Free
- Made with Organic Fruit & Yogurt
- USDA Organic
- CRC Dairy
- For Babies & Toddlers
- B the Change
- Melt in Baby’s Mouth!
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
- B Certified Corporation
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists, and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little ones.
- Organic Goodness: All Happy Yogis are certified organic
- Packaging is made without the use of BPA
- Live Active Cultures for baby's digestive health
- We support: Organic and sustainable farming
- Great first snack, melts in baby's mouth!
When is your child ready for happyyogis?
Your child may be ready to try Happy Yogis when he/she can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the ground.
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use their jaws to mash food with their gums
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger
Organic grade A milk, organic skim milk, organic sugar, organic tapioca starch, organic blackberry puree, organic mixed berry flavor (organic strawberry, blueberry, raspberry and cherry flavors, organic sugar and organic lemon juice concentrate), contains 2% or less of the following: organic blueberry puree, organic whey protein concentrate, organic strawberry puree, pectin, organic beet juice concentrate (for color), organic inulin, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness). Live and active cultures: S. thermophilus, L. bulgaricus, L. acidophilus, B. lactis, L. paracasei, L. rhamnosus.
Reseal after use, for maximum freshness use within 7 days.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cups (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is candy for babies!!! Of course baby likes it!! Terrible! I can't believe that made this junk! This is candy!!! And it's very sweet!!
My baby loves these little yogurt treats - they dissolve in his mouth! They are tasty with a light berry taste. I only wish there were bigger packages as they don't last long enough! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!