Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happyyogis, Yogurt & Fruit Snacks, Strawberry, 1 oz (28 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Developed by Moms Like You
- Organic Superfoods
- Probiotics for Digestive Health
- Gluten Free
- Made with Organic Fruit & Yogurt
- USDA Organic
- CRC Dairy
- For Babies & Toddlers
- Melts in Baby's Mouth!
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists, and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little ones.
- Organic Goodness: All Happy Yogis are certified organic
- Packaging is made without the use of BPA
- Live Active Cultures for baby's digestive health
- We Support: Organic and sustainable farming
- Great first snack, melts in baby's mouth!
When is your child ready for happyyogis?
Your child may be ready to try Happy Yogis when he/she can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the ground
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use thier jaws to mash food with their gums
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger
Organic grade A milk, organic skim milk, organic sugar, organic strawberry puree, organic tapioca starch, organic strawberry flavor (organic strawberry flavor, organic sugar and organic lemon juice concentrate), contains 2% or less of the following: Organic whey protein concentrate, pectin, organic inulin, organic beet juice concentrate (for color), mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness). Live and active cultures: S. thermophilus, L bulgaricus, L acidophilus, B. lactis, L paracasei, L rhamnosus.
Reseal after use, for maximum freshness use within 7 days.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solids foods.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||
iHerb Customer Reviews
I opened the bag, and I got a big whiff of REAL yogurt smell. I was actually surprised! Baby (and toddler, and older kids) LOVE this! My baby uses it good,I will buy it again.
My baby loves these little yogurt treats - they dissolve in his mouth! They are tasty with a light strawberry taste.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!
Posted by 5442293112940697464 on May 23, 2016
Very good for fussy toddler especially when on the move. When they get fussy, they'll be quiet eating these.
DS likes it lots
Posted by 5764265994922809802 on May 15, 2016
DS likes it lots
We keep buying those again
Posted by 5108570204699745385 on Apr 23, 2016
My 7 years old loves them, other family kids love them as well.
Posted by QueenBeeHazel on Apr 07, 2016
My children likes to snack it and it has good benefit on the digestive system.