Nutiva, Organic Coconut Flour, Gluten-Free, 1 lb (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Nurture Vitality
- Organic Superfood
- Delicious In Baked Goods
- 4 g Protein | 8 g Fiber Per Serving
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Revolutionizing The Way The World Eats
- Certified Organic By QAI and Ecocert ICO
Our organic coconut flour is an excellent non-grain alternative. Ground from high quality dried coconut meal, it's high in fiber with 32% of your daily value per serving. Its mild coconut flavor works beautifully in both sweet and savory recipes.
Substitute coconut flour for up to 1/3 of wheat flour in recipes. As coconut flour absorbs a lot of water due to its high fiber content, be sure to increase the liquid by up to 1/3 as well.
Organic coconut flour.
Contains tree nuts (coconut).
Packed in a peanut-free facility.
Store away from sunlight in a dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (18 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 25|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g||32%|
|Soluble Fiber||<1 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||7 g|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugar, vitamin A and C, calcium, and iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower, depending in your calorie needs.
iHerb Customer Reviews
The best price for organic coconut flour! I use it in baking instead of wheat flour and it has a subtle coconatty flavour! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
This is the best coconut flour in price and quality. Try this : Open up a banana and dip it in the flour before every bite. Paradise.
Not for me
Posted by victorya on Sep 15, 2015
The taste of coconut is too intense,though the smell is delightful
Delicious, nutritious, cheap!
Posted by TriedandTested on Sep 09, 2015
Very versatile. Good amounts of fat, protein, and fibre. Lovely for making low-carb baked goods. Will repurchase!
Posted by 5306044381750610359 on Aug 14, 2015
So tasty it's unbelievable!
Posted by TonyaOgino on May 27, 2015
I ordered it firt time and very liked it