- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Nurture Vitality
- Organic Superfood
- Delicious In Baked Goods
- 4 g Protein | 8 g Fiber Per Serving
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Revolutionizing The Way The World Eats
- Certified Organic By QAI and Ecocert ICO
Our organic coconut flour is an excellent non-grain alternative. Ground from high quality dried coconut meal, it's high in fiber with 32% of your daily value per serving. Its mild coconut flavor works beautifully in both sweet and savory recipes.
Substitute coconut flour for up to 1/3 of wheat flour in recipes. As coconut flour absorbs a lot of water due to its high fiber content, be sure to increase the liquid by up to 1/3 as well.
Organic coconut flour.
Contains tree nuts (coconut).
Packed in a peanut-free facility.
Store away from sunlight in a dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (18 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 25|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g||32%|
|Soluble Fiber||<1 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||7 g|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugar, vitamin A and C, calcium, and iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower, depending in your calorie needs.
The best price for organic coconut flour! I use it in baking instead of wheat flour and it has a subtle coconatty flavour! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
This is the best coconut flour in price and quality. Try this : Open up a banana and dip it in the flour before every bite. Paradise.
Posted by Reviewer2048027 on Dec 01, 2016
A good substitute for flour. Very absorbent, too and a great flavour.
Good quality coconut flour
Posted by SunnyRose on Nov 11, 2016
Good quality coconut flour, tastes good and fresh.
Posted by 5320488301781536635 on Oct 28, 2016
Have already used it to make a cake, cupcakes and bread!! yummy delicious!!!
UNREFINED & HEALTHY
Posted by satokovann on Oct 03, 2016
I LOVE THIS COCONUT FLOUR, AND IT BECOME MY STAPLE. I USUALLY MIX THIS WITH COCONUT OIL, EGGS, BAKING SODA, AND SOME FRUITS (BERRIES ARE THE BEST) AND BAKE. EASY & TASTE GREAT.