Categories Food, Groceries Coconut Oil
Categories Food, Groceries Cooking Nutritional Oils
Nutiva, Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin, 23 fl oz (680 ml)
- Shipping Weight: 3.31 lbs (1.5kg)
- Product Code: NUT-10352
- UPC Code: 692752103520
- Package Quantity: 23 fl oz (680 ml)
- Dimensions: 3.4 x 3.4 x 6.2 in, 2.15 lbs (0.98kg)
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- 100% Less Cholesterol than Butter
- Zero Trans Fats
- No Hexane
- Certified Organic by QAI & Ecocert
Nature's Ideal All-Purpose Oil
Coconut is one of the world's most nourishing foods. The creamy taste of the tropics is great for frying and baking, enhancing your favorite recipes, as well as body care.
Nutiva's Organic Coconut Oil is:
- Cold-Pressed: Not refined, deodorized, or bleached! Savor its naturally rich aroma and enticing light taste. Adding a pinch of salt reduces coconut flavor.
- Organic: Made without pesticides, GMO's or hexane.
- Versatile: Ideal as a medium-heat cooking oil (up to 350°F), as a nutritious substitute in baking, and as "better-than-butter" replacement on bread, vegetables, or popcorn. Also a luscious oil for skin care hair care and massage.
Organic, unrefined, cold-pressed, extra-virgin coconut oil.
Bottled in a facility that produces peanut oil.
No refrigeration required; solid at room temperature and melts at 76°F. Note: any brown specks present are natural coconut fibers.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 46|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||13 g||63%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||<0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 mg||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugar, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.