- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Nourishing People & Planet
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Ecocert & QAI
Use in food preparation as you would any coconut flake – sprinkle on a cake or pie, mix into a delicious organic fruit bowl or make a custom-organic trail mix. Coconut Chips can also be prepared as a toasted, crunchy snack that’s good for you! Spread a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet and bake at 375 for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Cool and eat.
Organic coconut chips.
Store away from sunlight in a dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (9 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 150|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g||22%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|Soluble Fiber||0 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||2 g|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugar, vitamin A and C, calcium, and iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower, depending on your caloric needs.