Categories Food, Groceries Coconut Oil
Categories Food, Groceries Cooking Nutritional Oils
Nutiva, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 29 fl oz (858 ml)
iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.
- Nourishing People & Planet
- USDA Organic
- World's Best Cooking Oil
- 100% Less Cholesterol than Butter
- Nature's Ideal All-Purpose Oil
- Non-GMO and Zero Trans Fats
- Certified Organic by Ecocert & QAI
The Facts on Coconut Oil
Coconut is one of the world's most nourishing foods. Help yourself to this creamy taste of the tropics by enjoying up to 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin coconut oil each day.
Nutiva's Coconut Oil is:
- Cold-Pressed & Pure White: Not refined, deodorized, or bleached! Savor its naturally rich aroma and enticing light taste.
- Organic: Made without pesticides, GMOs, or hexane.
- Versatile: Ideal as a high-heat cooking oil (up to 350°), as a nutritious substitute in baking, and as a "better-than-butter" replacement on bread, vegetables, or popcorn.
Organic, unrefined, cold-pressed, extra-virgin coconut oil.
No refrigeration required; solid at room temperature and melts at 76 degrees.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 59|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||13 g||63%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 mg||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugar, vitamin A and C, calcium, and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.