- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Nourishing People & Planet
- USDA Organic
- 5 g Fiber
- 3 g Protein
- 2 g Omega-3 Per Serving
- Certified Organic by ECOCERT & QAI
Revered by the early Aztec and Mayan cultures, chia seeds are a superfood packed with fiber, protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants. Tiny but mighty Nutiva organic chia seeds are versatile for use in recipes both savory and sweet, including yogurt and oatmeal, or in smoothies, added to sauces as a thickener and to muffins and cakes as an egg replacement. Try Nutiva organic chia seed today!
Nutiva offers both black and white chia seeds—the main difference being visual, with the white seeds preferred for some baking recipes.
Store a pound in your refrigerator for daily use, keep the resealed bag in the freezer to maintain freshness.
Organic chia seeds.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (12 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 113|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.5 g||0%|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Posted by madamechausseurs on Jun 03, 2012
Makes great Chia pudding!
Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Mar 05, 2012
I like it more than black chai seed.
Posted by Reviewer1960308 on Feb 17, 2012
I soak these overnight with a little oats and sultanas in milk then add a sliced banana for a lovely breakfast.
Nutiva chia seeds
Posted by Reviewer2180944 on Dec 23, 2011
Quality at a good price.