Nutra Nail, Cuticle Remover with Green Tea, .45 fl oz (13 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Nutra Nail102 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: NNL-12661
- UPC Code: 018515126610
- Package Quantity: .45 fl oz (13 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 2.8 x 5.6 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Starts Working in 30 Seconds
- Removes Excess Cuticles as it Softens
- Beautifully Smooth, Soft Cuticles without Cutting
- For Dry, Overgrown Cuticles
Problem: Overgrown, unsightly cuticles that are dry, tough or overgrown.
Solution: Nutra Nail Cuticle Remover with Green Tea
What is Does: This soothing, aloe-rich formula with Green Tea effectively softens tough, overgrown and unsightly cuticles in just 30 seconds, while excess cuticles melt away. Now it's easy to push them back and minimize their appearance without cutting.
Result: Cuticles become smooth, soft and look well-groomed and healthy, creating the perfect frame for your nails.
- Apply generously over cuticles.
- Leave on for 30 seconds.
- Gently massage into cuticles for a few seconds.
- Push cuticles back gently.
- Wash away remainder with warm, soapy water.
- Dry thoroughly before applying nail treatment or color.
For external use only.
Water (aqua), glycerin, potassium hydroxide, aloe barbadensis gel, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, styrene/acrylates copolymer, stearic acid, carbomer, fragrance.
No formaldehyde, toluene & DBP
iHerb Customer Reviews
Good cuticle remover. It works quickly - I leave it for about 1 min, then gently push cuticle with wooden nail stick, cuticle become soft and peels very easy. Then I wash my hands and apply cuticle oil or hand cream around fingernails.
Cumple su función y huele muy bien,pero no destaca por encima de otros,es un producto bueno,sin más :)