Nutra Nail, Cuticle Remover with Green Tea, .45 fl oz (13 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Starts Working in 30 Seconds
- Removes Excess Cuticles as it Softens
- Beautifully Smooth, Soft Cuticles without Cutting
- For Dry, Overgrown Cuticles
Problem: Overgrown, unsightly cuticles that are dry, tough or overgrown.
Solution: Nutra Nail Cuticle Remover with Green Tea
What is Does: This soothing, aloe-rich formula with Green Tea effectively softens tough, overgrown and unsightly cuticles in just 30 seconds, while excess cuticles melt away. Now it's easy to push them back and minimize their appearance without cutting.
Result: Cuticles become smooth, soft and look well-groomed and healthy, creating the perfect frame for your nails.
- Apply generously over cuticles.
- Leave on for 30 seconds.
- Gently massage into cuticles for a few seconds.
- Push cuticles back gently.
- Wash away remainder with warm, soapy water.
- Dry thoroughly before applying nail treatment or color.
For external use only.
Water (aqua), glycerin, potassium hydroxide, aloe barbadensis gel, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, styrene/acrylates copolymer, stearic acid, carbomer, fragrance.
No formaldehyde, toluene & DBP
Good cuticle remover. It works quickly - I leave it for about 1 min, then gently push cuticle with wooden nail stick, cuticle become soft and peels very easy. Then I wash my hands and apply cuticle oil or hand cream around fingernails.
Cumple su función y huele muy bien,pero no destaca por encima de otros,es un producto bueno,sin más :)
Good cuticule remover
Posted by 4947262260043929892 on Aug 23, 2014
I recommend this remover. In 30 sec i esily removed cuticule.
Good cuticle remover!
Posted by 4935110511670745249 on Jul 28, 2014
It doesn't take cuticle completely but works very well
Posted by 5559891539364680605 on Jul 07, 2014
it works if you have naturally beautiful cuticles; if you have really weird ones this product won't work for you.
No entiendo su fama
Posted by rocioes on Apr 29, 2014
Aunque no soy de cuidarme mucho las cutículas, creo que este producto no es tan maravilloso como lo venden, al menos en mis manos no veo la diferencia. Sí es cómodo por el formato pincel, que además es limpio. Por lo demás, absolutamente pasa desapercibido