Nutra Nail, Growth Treatment, .45 fl oz (13 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- New Look!
- Same Great Product
- With Green Tea & Acai Berry Antioxidants*
- Longer, Stronger Nails in as Few as 5 Days
- Helps Stop Brittle Nails from Breaking, Peeling & Chipping, Allowing Natural Growth
- No Formaldehyde, Toluene & DBP
Problem: Dry and brittle nails won’t grow because they are prone to breaking, peeling and chipping.
Solution: Nutra Nail Growth Treatment.
What It Does: This unique formula is designed to penetrate cuticles and the nail surface to help fortify and hydrate brittle nails. The treatment then forms a moisture barrier to lock in moisture to help restore flexibility and relieve dryness.
Results: Longer, stronger and shinier nails resistant to breaking, peeling and cracking.
- Apply over clean nail, cuticle and under nail tip.
- Massage into nails and cuticles until completely absorbed.
- For best results, use twice daily.
- Use with or without nail color.
Aqua (water), polyquaternium-11, nonoxynol-9, camellia sinensis leaf extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed keratin, hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed collagen, retinyl palmitate, cholecalciferol, calcium pantothenate, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) oil, zea mays (corn) oil, sodium polyacrylate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, hexylene glycol, benzophenone-4, violet 2 (Cl 60730).
For external use only.
This is one of the best products I've ever used for strengthening my chronically weak nails. You rub it into your nails, and it absorbs and adds durability. I recommend using it in concert with an oil like Solar Oil or Avoplex. Growth Treatment is hard to find in stores - even ones that carry Nutra Nail. Thanks to iHerb, I received it quickly. Thank you!
I like that this mixture has no scents. It also seems to be working!
hydrating and easy to use
Posted by Reviewer3058416 on Jun 18, 2016
I leave this on my desk and paint it on twice a day, my nails look hydrated and I feel it works well.
Posted by Reviewer1429506 on Apr 04, 2016
I've tried a lot of stuff for my nails and this is the one that really works. The second product that i always use contains formaldehyde which is always works but it's not a good way to treat your nails. Highly recommend!
Posted by 5146436730744027237 on Apr 01, 2016
I don't recommend this product
Posted by 5619593326578408331 on Mar 30, 2016
It really works.I love it!!!