Nutra Nail, Naturals, Cuticle Remover, .45 fl oz (13 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Quick, Gentle and Effective
- With Aloe Extract & Hydrolyzed Keratin
- Made with Natural Ingredients
- Not tested on animals
- Discover the Goodness of Nature for Your Nails with New! Nutra Nail Naturals
Does not contain
- Artificial Dye
- Artificial Fragrance
Nutra Nail Naturals Cuticle Remover is a natural formula that quickly, gently and effectively softens dry, rough and unsightly cuticles in seconds while excess cuticles melt away. No cutting required.
Cuticles will appear visibly smooth and soft and nails will appear healthy and ready to be manicured.
- Apply generously over cuticles.
- After 15 seconds, begin to push back cuticles with a pusher or manicure stick.
- Wash away excess immediately with soap and warm water.
- Dry thoroughly before applying nail treatment or color.
Water (aqua), glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, hydrolyzed keratin, xanthan gum, potassium hydroxide, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, hexylene glycol.
For external use only. Do not use on broken or sensitive skin. Keep fingers away from eyes during use.
It's not perfect but actually I have not uses anything better. If you have some dry skin pieces on the nail sides it won't help. But it dissolves perfectly cuticle on the bottom of the nail. I will be buying it for sure.
Es el primer producto de este estilo que utilizo, y me gusta mucho como funciona. Aplico el producto sobre las cutículas y dejo actuar unos 30 seg. Luego retiro las cutículas con un palito de Naranjo. No es nada agresivo.
Posted by 5438931564439536086 on May 07, 2015
This is my very first non-professional cuticle remover and it works perfectly, smoothes cuticle in 15 sec as it's said in the description. Very helpful when cuticle is dry.
worth a try
Posted by 5198806498739676868 on Dec 01, 2014
Really fast and effective remover, the best i've ever had
Posted by Reviewer1395046 on Aug 21, 2014
does the job
It works fine
Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jul 22, 2014
Once I use this by following the directions (30sec) I manage to "clean" the cuticles around my nails. They are not removed. But I don't want to leave it longer because it does make my nails and fingers really dry which can also cause more cuticle...